Findlay High School Events

Findlay HS is hoping to return our Lee's Chicken Findlay Duals 16 team dual event to be held on Saturday December 4, 2021 and the Lee's Chicken Findlay Invitational on Saturday December 18, 2021. Both events will be 16 team events with 4 pools of 4 to start and then a bracket championship where the top from each pool competes for 1-4, 2nd from each pool for 5-8 and so on. The only difference between the two events will be whether it is dual format or individual format. This post is just to see if there is any interest from teams who have not participated in the past. I have not posted any arbiter invitations yet, just looking to see what is out there. Findlay is a great travel location right off of I-75 with lots of hotels and restaurants within less than a 5 minute driving distance. If interested please contact bkirian@fcs.org

Findlay Duals 12/4/2021 Teams that I have invited and have accepted.
Findlay DI- 120 OHSAA State Runner-up, 138 OHSAA State Alternate, 120 OAC 5th Place, 155 OAC 6th Place and a lot of other really tough wrestlers. My team should be very strong top to bottom next year.
Olmsted Falls DI- 138 OHSAA State Qualifier, 160 OHSAA 4th
Wauseon DII- 106 OHSAA 6th, 132OHSAA 8th, 152 OHSAA Qualifier, 160 OHSAA Qualifier,170 OHSAA Qualifier
Napoleon DII
North Canton Hoover DI