Fights at Kings Island

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you have a link?
Just to repeat some facts:
  • It wasn't an single event. It's happened on multiple weekends.
  • Warren County's prosecutor said that some of the people charged in the Memorial Day incident were passholders. They were not all guests who received free admission.
Watch the Presser from Warren County Prosecutor after the first “incident” this season. Sure KI provided him with some facts

Watch the Presser from Warren County Prosecutor after the first “incident” this season. Sure KI provided him with some facts
I just watched the 29 minute press conference with Warren County prosecutor David Fornshell that took place on May 28. I did not hear him mention or anyone in the media ask about free tickets given out by the park. The only mention he made about park tickets was the following quote: "One of the things we were able to determine is some of the people were some of the people that were involved in this and have been charged were season passholders." That happens right around the 21 minute mark in this video.

Your not worth arguing with. It was all over the news that KI allowed tons of kids in for free when this happened. It's also worth noting that members of any club, pool, sports facility, gym, etc etc will the majority of the time take care of what they pay for. Any huge attraction that lets a ton of teenagers in for free is asking for trouble.
again, you’ve been asked several times in this thread to provide proof of what you said. You’ve provided none and others have posted videos and articles where none of what you claimed was said.

Don’t even try to deflect your obvious use of code language on me. Own it and be better.

Last edited:
If Elder gave out 300 free scholarships to Taft, WH, Woodward, and Aiken kids what do u think would happen on the 1st day of school? It would be KI all over again but probably worse. If Elder gave out scholarships to kids from those same schools because they wanted to be at the school, had good grades, participated in extra curriculum activities, and had adukts who were invested in them there would be no issues because kids earned it and want to be there. Do you not understand the difference? Just giving people freebies in anything does nothing but create havoc because they didnt earn it.
You literally pretty much just said Black kids would all tear Elder up if they went to school there, and then in the same breath wonder why people have the attitudes they do about Elder.

Last edited:
If you take 100's of kids and put them in a park like Kings Island unsupervised that situation will happen again and again. Matter of fact it just happened this weekend again. If you can't see that then you are blind. You know absolutely nothing about me so the personal attack is over the top.
Your words help me understand you see certain kids as trouble no matter what based on skin color and/or home situation. You are a disgrace that needs to open your eyes and look in the mirror.

I believe it. Although nothing physical, a few years back, at my kid’s Catholic grade school, a kid called his teacher a “See you next Tuesday” to her face and in front of the class. Kid was told by the principal “not to say it again”—that’s it. Kid stayed. Two other teachers resigned at year’s end because of the lack of punishment and/or kid was allowed to stay. Principal is gone now thankfully, but what the hell?
That’s why spanking needs to make a comeback. A few licks with a belt and that kid won’t be a problem again.

That’s why spanking needs to make a comeback. A few licks with a belt and that kid won’t be a problem again.
Yeah, until they bring a gun or other weapon and start killing people. What a great idea, physical violence upon children will solve everything.

Yeah, until they bring a gun or other weapon and start killing people. What a great idea, physical violence upon children will solve everything.
Where were all the school shootings when kids were spanked regularly? I'm not saying the kid needs to be beat, but a few firm licks to the backside would do. And that's something the parents should do, it was always wrong for teachers to be able to hit students.

I think your heart is in the right place, but there is no lazier form of discipline a parent can give than hitting thier kid, including spanking. There might be no more counterproductive form to counter bad behaviour either.

The people dumping on "those" kids are hilarious. When i was at Elder, the team i was part of had a day each summer where the sophs through seniors would to Kings Island and more or less cause havock all day and do dumb and bad stuff. Many of the team members had legacy last names, and we were all ultimately "good" kids. Teenagers, especially boys, are by and large dumb, and when left unsupervised will do dumb things.

I just watched the 29 minute press conference with Warren County prosecutor David Fornshell that took place on May 28. I did not hear him mention or anyone in the media ask about free tickets given out by the park. The only mention he made about park tickets was the following quote: "One of the things we were able to determine is some of the people were some of the people that were involved in this and have been charged were season passholders." That happens right around the 21 minute mark in this video.
I heard an interview and he said KI told his “guys” that there were free bus loads of juveniles at the park that day but some of the trouble came that particular evening came from some Season Pass holders. I really can’t remember where I heard it. May have been on radio, WLW but I know I heard it. I apologize in advance but I simply don’t care enough to go digging for it.

I think your heart is in the right place, but there is no lazier form of discipline a parent can give than hitting thier kid, including spanking. There might be no more counterproductive form to counter bad behaviour either.

The people dumping on "those" kids are hilarious. When i was at Elder, the team i was part of had a day each summer where the sophs through seniors would to Kings Island and more or less cause havock all day and do dumb and bad stuff. Many of the team members had legacy last names, and we were all ultimately "good" kids. Teenagers, especially boys, are by and large dumb, and when left unsupervised will do dumb things.
Bc coddling kids has worked so well? I’m not saying a kid should be spanked for spilling milk or getting a bad grade on a test, but calling a teacher a c**t? I think that qualifies.

Of course they should be disciplined. Any form of physical violence as discipline against kids has been shown to have negative long term effects though. I'm sure every parent has wanted to wring their kids' neck a million times when they act up. God knows i have, but it's a lazy cop out instead of communicating with your child on why said behavior is wrong, finding an appropriate punishment if warranted, etc. It's a pain and takes time, but most good parenting is of that vein.

Of course they should be disciplined. Any form of physical violence as discipline against kids has been shown to have negative long term effects though. I'm sure every parent has wanted to wring their kids' neck a million times when they act up. God knows i have, but it's a lazy cop out instead of communicating with your child on why said behavior is wrong, finding an appropriate punishment if warranted, etc. It's a pain and takes time, but most good parenting is of that vein.
Pretty much everyone over 50 years old grew up getting spanked, it doesn’t seem to have caused any wide scale issues. And when a kid calls a teacher the c-word to her face, you’re not looking to make him “learn” from that, you’re out to punish him.

Last edited:
Pretty much everyone over 50 years old grew up getting spanked, it doesn’t seem to have caused any wide scale issues. And when a kid calls a teacher the c-word to her face, you’re not looking to make him “learn” from that, you’re out to punish him.
Your kidding right. The people over 50 have caused more issues in this country than any other generation. Seems like the widest scale issues if you actually look at it.

Your kidding right. The people over 50 have caused more issues in this country than any other generation. Seems like the widest scale issues if you actually look at it.
I’m pretty sure they’re the only ones holding the country together and I say this as a 33 yr old.

You think our country is being held together? You really are clueless then.
In the same way duct tape holds together something. It’s not a great permanent solution, but it’s keeping everything from falling apart.

Last edited:
In the same way duct tape holds together something. It’s not a great solution, but it’s keeping everything from falling apart.
Everything is literally falling apart with our government in case you haven't noticed. Zero unity. Both sides flip flop on issues depending who's in power and just play the blame game.

I suggest you read George Washington's farewell address and read about 3 things he warned about with this country.

Everything is literally falling apart with our government in case you haven't noticed. Zero unity. Both sides flip flop on issues depending who's in power and just play the blame game.

I suggest you read George Washington's farewell address and read about 3 things he warned about with this country.
It’s not all falling apart, that’s an exaggeration. We’re certainly fractured but the train is still moving. I am worried about Millennials and Gen Z getting more power bc frankly we’re a soft generation. A lot of that had to due with parenting and the extreme coddling. I firmly believe if Millennials and Gen Z were spanked, you wouldn’t have so many snarky weak willed pvssies.

And I get it, I have my own issues that are well documented, I’m no shining beacon of success, but I’m also not going to hurl bricks at cops and stumping for Communism.

Wow, dumbest thing I’ve seen on here in quite some time. That said, go eat a Tide Pod bucko

You literally pretty much just said Black kids would all tear Elder up if they went to school there, and then in the same breath wonder why people have the attitudes they do about Elder.
I mean He's not wrong. Im black myself and I generally try to avoid ratchetness whenever I can. We don't want to be around that foolishness either.

Status
Not open for further replies.