Federal League Baseball 2022

Talking to som e players, it sounds like the Soph Ashby is already better then his brother was. Sounds like he could be really good, next level. But it's always hard to tell in baseball. Hopefully the weather gets better and they can play.

What is on tap for this week in the league? I know the weather may be a factor. Impressive showing for the Polar Bears in the PBR tournament. Looks like they are straightening things out. Green looks to be pretty solid and GlenOak seems to have some talent. How are the other teams fairing? Hearing FED is wide open this year.

What is on tap for this week in the league? I know the weather may be a factor. Impressive showing for the Polar Bears in the PBR tournament. Looks like they are straightening things out. Green looks to be pretty solid and GlenOak seems to have some talent. How are the other teams fairing? Hearing FED is wide open this year.
I heard that as well, I am sure Jackson and NC are still the top dogs. If GO can stay strong they will definitely be up there too.