Federal League 2021-22

Some final career statistics for the 2022 Green Bulldogs senior class, which is unquestionably the most successful in school history:

Total 4 year High School record: 79-22
Total 4 year Federal League record including postseason: 40-14.
Total 4 year Record at Home: 43-4
2 District Championships
2 Outright Federal League Championships

These guys always represented Green well on and off the court. The whole Green community is very proud of them.

Federal League Players who made the All- Northeast Inland Basketball Teams. These teams are selected from Stark, Summitt, Mahoning, Trumbull, Wayne and Medina counties.

FIRST TEAM- Zach Oddo, Elijah Barker, Jahlil Graham, Camden Horning
SECOND TEAM- Kevin James, Ja'Corey Lipkins, Tra'Sean Foster, Tanner Ware, Chance Casenheiser, Trey Martin
COACH OF THE YEAR- Mark Kinsley

Federal League Players who made the All- Northeast Inland Basketball Teams. These teams are selected from Stark, Summitt, Mahoning, Trumbull, Wayne and Medina counties.

FIRST TEAM- Zach Oddo, Elijah Barker, Jahlil Graham, Camden Horning
SECOND TEAM- Kevin James, Ja'Corey Lipkins, Tra'Sean Foster, Tanner Ware, Chance Casenheiser, Trey Martin
COACH OF THE YEAR- Mark Kinsley
Congrats to Greens Zach Oddo and Trey Martin. Also, well deserved COY honors for Mark Kinsley. Ths is in addition to his Federal League COY selection.

Congratulations to all on these awards.
Green fans ....Would you trade these awards for a W last night?

Last edited:
Lobbying lol. I made one post. But I would absolutely trade a paper award to still be playing. Its your guys who are posting the awards.

Lobbying lol. I made one post. But I would absolutely trade a paper award to still be playing. Its your guys who are posting the awards.
Im talking lobbying for basketball AND football. Especially POY for football. You either like them or you dont...cant have it both ways.

The future is bright for Green basketball. Still got 2 more years with Rollyson, Taylor and Bundalo. That's a scary frontcourt, and all 3 are going to get even bigger too. I think Rollyson as a sophomore was as good as Keeslar and Oddo were as sophomores. Just need to find a new primary ballhandler.

I have no inside knowledge, but I have heard nothing about him transferring to STVM. If I had to guess, I'd rank his options in order of likelihood as follows:
1. Transfer to an academy
2. Transfer to STVM
3, Stay at CVCA
4. Transfer to McKinley
5. Transfer somewhere else

I suspect the gap between 1 and 2 is pretty large and if I had to bet, I'd say this will be the decision. I'm thinking the gap between 2 and 3 is really slim. And if he chooses to stay in the area, I could easily see him stay at CVCA given the connection between his dad and Coach Futch. I think the gap between 3 and 4 is likewise pretty large. If he were going to go to McKinley, he would have done it this year. Finally, I'm thinking the odds on 5 are non-existent. I can't envision him going anywhere else if he stays in the area. For what it's worth, that is my handicapping from the cheap seats!
anybody got an update on this? the family doesn't seem to be scared of attention

anybody got an update on this? the family doesn't seem to be scared of attention
I don't know this family but IMO if the school he is at now was good enough to go to as a freshmen it should be good enough for him to graduate from but looking back I sure would like to be a fly on the wall when they sat down with the McKinley administration.

I don't know this family but IMO if the school he is at now was good enough to go to as a freshmen it should be good enough for him to graduate from but looking back I sure would like to be a fly on the wall when they sat down with the McKinley administration.
That's a good group in the that office now but I think the Dad has a plan, good luck to all...BAM!