Favorite HS FB stadium?

Miamisburg High Schools Holland Field. Every seat (Home and Away) has a backed seat and there is no track so you are up close to the field. I heard that they got the seats when the Daytona Motor Speedway was renovated.
1681143534042.png

Whitehouse Anthony Wayne's Schaller Memorial stadium is one of the few grass holdouts left in the upper echelons of Toledo-area football. It has seen many a classic matchup, hosting its first sellout this past year against Perrysburg. Couldn't find a good photo of it but there is also a standing-room viewing area just past the end zone. Very nice atmosphere.
CnxFaq8XgAUsPbf.jpg

Screen Shot 2023-04-11 at 12.19.47 AM.png

Speaking of the Perrysburg Yellow Jackets, their field is not too shabby either. Steinecker Stadium sits at the site of the former Perrysburg High School (now middle school), but has seen some pretty crazy upgrades over the past few years (the Huskisson Athletic Center being one of them). I believe it was also the site of a much anticipated Division V Regional Final between Elmwood and Liberty Center this year as well.
4d7b5d17-0a7a-4afc-baf9-f7becc2a75bf_1080_3000_Full.jpg
244129418_3012772362337671_6013849103731042181_n.jpg

Whitehouse Anthony Wayne's Schaller Memorial stadium is one of the few grass holdouts left in the upper echelons of Toledo-area football. It has seen many a classic matchup, hosting its first sellout this past year against Perrysburg. Couldn't find a good photo of it but there is also a standing-room viewing area just past the end zone. Very nice atmosphere.
View attachment 40700

View attachment 40701

Speaking of the Perrysburg Yellow Jackets, their field is not too shabby either. Steinecker Stadium sits at the site of the former Perrysburg High School (now middle school), but has seen some pretty crazy upgrades over the past few years (the Huskisson Athletic Center being one of them). I believe it was also the site of a much anticipated Division V Regional Final between Elmwood and Liberty Center this year as well.
View attachment 40702View attachment 40703
I've been to both of these several times. AW has the small hill to one end with the bathrooms/concessions just atop it. Their unique marching band adds to the stadium experience as well as the close quarters (no track).

Perrysburg switched their sides didn't they? Home side used to be smaller set at the bottom of your picture, but they built a new grand stand, which you can see as the bigger structure to the top. I forget exactly when they did that, but when will they flip the P to face the correct way?