Fauci (Dr. Doom) shown to be a fraud

Are you really arguing that you are right because they spend 20 min a day eating lunch with their mask down eating out of 7 hours?

You cant be that stupid right?
The typical mask wearing 1st grader is more mentally tough than you are. They don’t need your whining on their behalf.

And right on cue..... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

The guy never says what he says and always claims he said what he didn't say.
Joe Biden GIF by GIPHY News

The typical mask wearing 1st grader is more mentally tough than you are. They don’t need your whining on their behalf.
So, You finally realize you are wrong and acting like a imbecile so instead of admitting this, you change to “1st graders are tough and don’t need your whining“

1. You can’t back pedal enough from your own stupid remarks sometimes. Go get a rub and tug while watching Cuties you moron.

2. I didn’t whine for them. You stated they don’t go to school for 7 hours and wear masks and I proved you wrong. That is all.

You maybe the one person I have seen have the dumbest takes on subjects ever and get proven wrong more than anyone I have ever seen on any forum.

You have to be saying stupid things on purpose just to troll this whole board because no one is that stupid, at least I hope not.

So, You finally realize you are wrong and acting like a imbecile so instead of admitting this, you change to “1st graders are tough and don’t need your whining“
Remember, it wasn't that long ago when he said if wearing mask were causing young people to commit suicide at the alarming rates they were, "it was just a matter of time anyway"

On one hand "it's just a matter of time", now, they're "tough".

"if you tell the truth, you don't have to remember anything"

1. You can’t back pedal enough from your own stupid remarks sometimes. Go get a rub and tug while watching Cuties you moron.

2. I didn’t whine for them. You stated they don’t go to school for 7 hours and wear masks and I proved you wrong. That is all.

You maybe the one person I have seen have the dumbest takes on subjects ever and get proven wrong more than anyone I have ever seen on any forum.

You have to be saying stupid things on purpose just to troll this whole board because no one is that stupid, at least I hope not.
Have you met Happy?

20210605_131729.jpg

He named himself after windows, it fits....the guy is nothing but transparent.

I said they don’t wear masks for 7 hours and nobody proved anything. You would have to have a camera on them all day to prove it. What I realize, I realized long ago. All Covid did is expose the crybaby crew. Life happens in real life. The old saying that it’s all about how you react has never been more true. I have read the whining and exaggerations for over a year. Sit around and play the misguided blame game. Now you have resorted to using 7 year olds as a prop for your BS. If they knew what you were doing, they would be embarrassed for you.

Remember, it wasn't that long ago when he said if wearing mask were causing young people to commit suicide at the alarming rates they were, "it was just a matter of time anyway"

On one hand "it's just a matter of time", now, they're "tough".

"if you tell the truth, you don't have to remember anything"
Yes. That was another of the hysterical gross exaggerations. Trivializing mental health issues by claiming kids were committing suicide because of masks. Just another example of the weak willingness to sacrifice anything in order to dramatize your BS victim mentality.

I said they don’t wear masks for 7 hours and nobody proved anything. You would have to have a camera on them all day to prove it. What I realize, I realized long ago. All Covid did is expose the crybaby crew. Life happens in real life. The old saying that it’s all about how you react has never been more true. I have read the whining and exaggerations for over a year. Sit around and play the misguided blame game. Now you have resorted to using 7 year olds as a prop for your BS. If they knew what you were doing, they would be embarrassed for you.
can't TEACH STUPID!!!!

Yes. That was another of the hysterical gross exaggerations. Trivializing mental health issues by claiming kids were committing suicide because of masks. Just another example of the weak willingness to sacrifice anything in order to dramatize your BS victim mentality.
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Except, you trivialized the mental health issue, specifically suicide, when you laid your "if wearing masks caused them to commit suicide, it was a matter of time anyway" gem on us.

All I did was repeat the statistics and findings provided by mental health experts. (not mental health bureaucrats) This, like everything else that we knew to be true last year will begin to surface as well.

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Except, you trivialized the mental health issue, specifically suicide, when you laid your "if wearing masks caused them to commit suicide, it was a matter of time anyway" gem on us.

All I did was repeat the statistics and findings provided by mental health experts. (not mental health bureaucrats) This, like everything else that we knew to be true last year will begin to surface as well.
No. That means that your made up reason was a lie and that if a kid was committing suicide, it was because there was a really reason behind it. It is the opposite of trivializing it you idiot. It is legitimizing it. English words are not that hard.

te
I said they don’t wear masks for 7 hours and nobody proved anything. You would have to have a camera on them all day to prove it. What I realize, I realized long ago. All Covid did is expose the crybaby crew. Life happens in real life. The old saying that it’s all about how you react has never been more true. I have read the whining and exaggerations for over a year. Sit around and play the misguided blame game. Now you have resorted to using 7 year olds as a prop for your BS. If they knew what you were doing, they would be embarrassed for you.tell me that you

You can teach toughness and resiliency but you drama queens skipped those lessons.
liberals tough? LOL!!!!!!!

So, did sombody tell the black folks that stupid old white folks will not oppose black reparations if blacks keep wearing masks ? Because you care SOOOO much, I guess ? Seriously - I see a definite pattern when I'm out these days........

This is an airborne virus, people. They've admitted it. White, yellow, brown, or black, y'all look like morons.

No. That means that your made up reason was a lie and that if a kid was committing suicide, it was because there was a really reason behind it. It is the opposite of trivializing it you idiot. It is legitimizing it. English words are not that hard.
Only in your "glorious" warped world would one think that citing statistics and testimony from mental health experts was our way of trivializing suicide.

Last edited:
Only in your "glorious" warped world would one think that citing statistics and testimony from mental health experts was our way of trivializing suicide.
Mental health experts never cited statistics on suicides caused by masks.

You are right, it did expose the crybabies. The crybabies screaming at people for exercising their right to not wear a mask. The crybabies screaming at people for exercising their right to not inject an experimental vaccine. The crybabies who screamed at people for exercising their right to assemble.

The crybabies certainly were exposed.