Fauci (Dr. Doom) shown to be a fraud

First, why would they ask Jen Psaki about emails Fauci wrote while he worked in the Trump administration? Everything that you are complaining about is policy or guidance coming out of the CDC or The White House task force in 2020. The current administration has zero to do with any of that. Second, what are you guys hyperventilating about? That at the time and given what we knew about the virus that his guidance on masks changed? That based on knowledge at the time he said hydroxy had promise but that changed after trail data came in? There is nothing in his emails that are revolutionary with the possible exception that the guy was bombarded daily. You guys are so desperate to find a Covid boogieman, you will sensationalize about anything.
THIS X 10!

I said they don’t wear masks for 7 hours and nobody proved anything. You would have to have a camera on them all day to prove it. What I realize, I realized long ago. All Covid did is expose the crybaby crew. Life happens in real life. The old saying that it’s all about how you react has never been more true. I have read the whining and exaggerations for over a year. Sit around and play the misguided blame game. Now you have resorted to using 7 year olds as a prop for your BS. If they knew what you were doing, they would be embarrassed for you.

You have the dumbest takes ever...

1st graders aren’t weight masks ALL day, they get to take them off for 15 min to eat!

Cuties isn’t really that bad because the girls have SOME clothes on while dry humping the stage.

Rub and tugs are really prostitution because they don’t call themselves prostitutes.

You are either mentally handicapped or you refuse to EVER admit you are wrong and will twist reality into knots to explain away some of the stupidest opinions/statements made in the history of Yappi.

Only a couple but you don’t need to know any to know that there is no studies on suicides because of masks.

I never made a claim that a global pandemic does not impact mental health. I said that masks is not the origin of that impact. There are about 10 other things that impact it like physical health, economic health, isolation, and the like. Wearing a mask at the grocery is not one of them. What a fraud.

Last edited by a moderator:
I never made a claim that a global pandemic does not impact mental health. I said that masks is not the origin of that impact. There are about 10 other things that impact it like physical health, economic health, isolation, and the like. Wearing a mask at the grocery is not one of them. What a fraud.
Of course masks play a big role in degrading mental health. Beyond the fact that they're dehumanizing and interfere with human communication, masks reinforce that we're in a pandemic.

Masks provide daily reminders that people are in danger. Place people under constant stress for months and some will crack.

Maybe you didn’t actually read the two links I posted.

I will give you time to go back and read them for the first time.

Repost once you have read them.

Maybe stop watching Cuties?

Thanks

1623165571393.png

Of course masks play a big role in degrading mental health. Beyond the fact that they're dehumanizing and interfere with human communication, masks reinforce that we're in a pandemic.

Masks provide daily reminders that people are in danger. Place people under constant stress for months and some will crack.
LOL. Dehumanizing. It’s a piece of cloth.

A mask did not change that we were in a pandemic. We were where we were.

Maybe you didn’t actually read the two links I posted.

I will give you time to go back and read them for the first time.

Repost once you have read them.

Maybe stop watching Cuties?

Thanks
I looked at your article. It was an online survey of 11,000 Chinese LOL. When did you start trusting Chinese research on Covid?

The events and discoveries of the past year have only bolstered the lab-leak hypothesis.

First, the Chinese government has not behaved like an innocent victim. Instead, it has acted consistently as if it’s covering up a terrible secret in Wuhan. In December 2019, the WIV’s infamous bat expert, Dr. Shi Zhengli, deleted data and purged phrases such as “wild animal samples,” “cross-species infection,” and “emerging infectious diseases” from institute databases. The next month, the Chinese government installed its top military epidemiologist at the WIV, putting it under the control of the People’s Liberation Army. Last February, Chairman Xi Jinping announced that China would fast-track legislation to reform the nation’s biosecurity laws. Chapter Five of that law addresses “biosafety of pathogenic microorganism laboratories” — in other words, lab leaks. And the Chinese government purged hundreds of studies relating to bat-coronavirus research, including research by Dr. Shi.

We’ve also learned more about the U.S. government’s concerns about the Wuhan lab. Last year, journalist Josh Rogin reported on State Department warnings from 2018 about lax safety standards and a shortage of trained personnel at the WIV. Earlier this month, the Wall Street Journal disclosed an intelligence report stating that three researchers there went to the hospital with coronavirus-like symptoms in November 2019 — one month before the first confirmed case.

Further, the inability to find the host species in nature is a dog that hasn’t barked. It took only four months to find the host for SARS, and nine months for MERS. Yet more than 15 months on, Beijing hasn’t identified the host species for this coronavirus — something for which they’ve surely searched high and low.

But despite it all, pundits, politicians, and activists in white lab coats denounced the lab-leak hypothesis for more than a year as a dangerous and possibly racist conspiracy theory. This denialism had real-world consequences. The World Health Organization’s report on the virus’s origins dismissed the hypothesis even without adequate access to the labs, their employees, or their records. The Biden administration reportedly scuttled a working group at the State Department investigating the possibility of a lab leak.

I guess I thought most people knew that at a minimum, bats were infected in a lab, then sold in the wet markets. Or that while working with the virus in the lab, it escaped.

So was I wrong in thinking most people thought that it happened that way? But in reality most people thought it somehow naturally occurred in China and found its way around the world?

The fact that it seems by the headlines that it is surprising that it probably occurred in a lab is puzzling to me.

LOL. Dehumanizing. It’s a piece of cloth.

A mask did not change that we were in a pandemic. We were where we were.
Covering the face is dehumanizing or used to conceal your identity.

Seeing everyone wearing masks day after day reinforced that we were in the midst of a dangerous pandemic. The truth was that the pandemic was only dangerous to a small slice of the population. By requiring masking we implied that ALL Americans were equally at risk. This resulted in our multiplying by a factor of 10 the number of people placed under sustained, long term stress.

Covering the face is dehumanizing or used to conceal your identity.

Seeing everyone wearing masks day after day reinforced that we were in the midst of a dangerous pandemic. The truth was that the pandemic was only dangerous to a small slice of the population. By requiring masking we implied that ALL Americans were equally at risk. This resulted in our multiplying by a factor of 10 the number of people placed under sustained, long term stress.
or to prevent spread of stuff or to keep you warm. Nobody on earth thought every person was at equal risk. There was constant news about who was at risk and who was not. You are just being ridiculous.

or to prevent spread of stuff or to keep you warm. Nobody on earth thought every person was at equal risk. There was constant news about who was at risk and who was not. You are just being ridiculous.
Nobody on earth thought every person was at equal risk.

So why were kids kept out of school, long time businesses put out of business, businesses shut down for several months, paying people not to work more than their employer paid, rent and mortgage moratoriums, etc....

Isolate the vulnerable (if they so desire).

So simple.

Nobody on earth thought every person was at equal risk.

So why were kids kept out of school, long time businesses put out of business, businesses shut down for several months, paying people not to work more than their employer paid, rent and mortgage moratoriums, etc....
I assume to slow community spread which would obviously help slow spread to vulnerable. That said, I’m not the one to ask. If you live in Ohio, you should ask the Trump and DeWine administrations.

Isolate the vulnerable (if they so desire).

So simple.
I said from the beginning to isolate the sick and do so through extensive and repeated testing. We missed that opportunity and decided only to test people who were already sick.

I looked at your article. It was an online survey of 11,000 Chinese LOL. When did you start trusting Chinese research on Covid?
So you are attacking the source not the argument/findings of the research?

Thats one way (logical fallacy) to go.

So you are attacking the source not the argument/findings of the research?

Thats one way (logical fallacy) to go.
I am saying that an on-line survey of 11K Chinese about the impact of Covid is not evidentiary of anything happening in the US. As for the reliability of Chinese Covid research, why don’t you ask all your Cult friends what they think of that as a source?

I have to give you credit. I never thought I would see the day that a poster on Yappi would use that as the basis for an argument. I wonder what the response would be if Happy or I did that? The Cult is truly amazing.

I am saying that an on-line survey of 11K Chinese about the impact of Covid is not evidentiary of anything happening in the US. As for the reliability of Chinese Covid research, why don’t you ask all your Cult friends what they think of that as a source?

I have to give you credit. I never thought I would see the day that a poster on Yappi would use that as the basis for an argument. I wonder what the response would be if Happy or I did that? The Cult is truly amazing.
Again attacking the source with no actual argument is a logical fallacy typically used when one has lost the argument.

Again attacking the source with no actual argument is a logical fallacy typically used when one has lost the argument.
I have not lost . I said that there is no evidence that wearing masks causes suicide. In response, you posted an article about a Chinese online survey of 11K Chinese citizens that said wearing masks makes them sad. If that is your argument, I can’t lose. We have now hit batsh*t crazy land.

I have not lost . I said that there is no evidence that wearing masks causes suicide. In response, you posted an article about a Chinese online survey of 11K Chinese citizens that said wearing masks makes them sad. If that is your argument, I can’t lose. We have now hit batsh*t crazy land.
Mask wearing most certainly would be a contributing factor, as it is/was part of the lock down, and suicides have been tied to that. To think otherwise just makes no sense.

Fauci asserted yesterday that attacks on him are attacks on science.

I want to warn Prov and others that criticism of me is actually an attack on the Lord God. Better be careful. Lol.

Goodness, Tony. You went there? What a sad little creature you are.