Fashion confession- Own up here

SLS

Over the years, I have owned and worn a beret, dirty bucks, pegged pants, Beatle boots, heel plates on my shoes, a Nehru jacket, a safari suit, a sharkskin suit,bell bottoms, paisley shirt, beachcombers, a half-inch wide belt, and a seven inch wide tie. I do feel somewhat smug in stating that I have never worn the patent leather combo of white belt and white shoes. In first grade, I even talked my dad into buying me a pair of black leather clodhoppers with the word "hillbilly" discreetly displayed on each boot.

Omar puts.out the ICP vibe.
Absolutely not. Not only is the aesthetic around the band grotesque, their music sucks. I hate that nu metal crap. In fact, I hate hardcore metal more than any genre. I’m talking about the type of music where the singing is just one loud growl/scream. I can understand why people would like country or rap, even if I don’t like it, but I can’t understand how anyone would find that hardcore screamo crap appealing.

Absolutely not. Not only is the aesthetic around the band grotesque, their music sucks. I hate that nu metal crap. In fact, I hate hardcore metal more than any genre. I’m talking about the type of music where the singing is just one loud growl/scream. I can understand why people would like country or rap, even if I don’t like it, but I can’t understand how anyone would find that hardcore screamo crap appealing.
Good to know. I'll let ya get back to you billy Irish or whatever her name is.

The real Omar men dressed in uniform and came to one's home often under the cover of darkness.

1645204278682.png

Over the years, I have owned and worn a beret, dirty bucks, pegged pants, Beatle boots, heel plates on my shoes, a Nehru jacket, a safari suit, a sharkskin suit,bell bottoms, paisley shirt, beachcombers, a half-inch wide belt, and a seven inch wide tie. I do feel somewhat smug in stating that I have never worn the patent leather combo of white belt and white shoes. In first grade, I even talked my dad into buying me a pair of black leather clodhoppers with the word "hillbilly" discreetly displayed on each boot.
Looks ya we are the only two 'man' enough to own up to sporting beret's! I have two. Dont like wearing the one, but other I dont mind but they are a pain!