Fall Leagues and Radar Guns

skatepassshoot

Hey All,

Does anyone have any good information about Cincinnati area fall leagues. Where's the best competition? Who has the best set up? etc.

Side Thread: Radar guns

Any advice on where you could rent a speed gun. Finally, do you think there would be any interest out there in setting up a friendly hardest shot competition. I am actually thinking of calling Velocity or Celtic to see if they would want to be invloved. We could charge an entry fee with proceeds going to Hurricane Relief (This is simply an idea off the top of my head). Good idea or waste of time?

there is a fall league at velocity. usually they are short on players and the comp is not that great, but you get a chance to play a lot of lacrosse

that sounds like a great idea for a competition
it goes to a good cause and kids can see how their shots measure up against the best

I believe the fall league question has been answered, but as far as the competition goes...........i would suggest talking to laxland about it and get their input, and if they have a negative response, try other places such as velocity, celtic, or maybe even play it agaian sports(they probally have a radar gun you could rent)