Facebook to suspend Trump’s account for two years

Does he constantly lie? :ROFLMAO:

In all honesty, before you get all mad at me, I am totally against banning anyone from Fakebook or Twitter or any of those other soundbite platforms that people subscribe. Free speech defeats poor speech and these moves simply play into Trump's hand as he can play the victim.
What politician doesn't? Are you naive or simply living in a world of double standards? Trump doesn't lie any more then Clinton, Bush & Obama did and Biden does. The only difference is that Trump lies in a flamboyant manner while the rest of them lie in a well reasoned, articulate way.

In judging politicians the ONLY thing that matters is what they actually do. And I liked and supported most of the things that Trump did in office. As an aside are you liking what Biden is doing so far?

In judging politicians the ONLY thing that matters is what they actually do. And I liked and supported most of the things that Trump did in office.
Which is exactly what the left told us to do when Clinton was caught doing unofficial business in the oval office.

Posting at 1 in the morning, then again at 6 am ? oh that's right , people who run company's never sleep . Go to bed late and get up early. HMM. Then check in on the few minority people they troll on a message board . Then they get down to the business at being a big shot multi tasker lmao . Figure a man of your incredible intelligence would be taking on a more liberal message board with little help .{ Best and the brightest usually embrace challenges} I am sure you would hold your own . Or? Probably not. Sorry. You telling people you are smarter than them and most others doesn't make it true , and self professed 'Smart guys " are rarely the real deal . I mean what's more annoying than being a pedant and someone who tells others he's smarter than most ? Even here in a comfortable far right EC , you are the only one I've seen make such a claim ? Telling .
season 4 episode 6 GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

Who is posting for the grandchildren?
If you are 13 years old you can have a FB account, plus my GC use their parents FB account. Plus FB also owns Instagram, Portal TV, many different ways to stay connected with family members. All you Trumpeteers take your Apple I phones ( which are mostly built in China ) and throw them in a lake.

If you are 13 years old you can have a FB account, plus my GC use their parents FB account. Plus FB also owns Instagram, Portal TV, many different ways to stay connected with family members. All you Trumpeteers take your Apple I phones ( which are mostly built in China ) and throw them in a lake.
Younger generation doesn’t use FB. Anyone under 25 has really zero interest in it. I like when slave labor makes my stuff, makes me feel important like LBJ.

What politician doesn't? Are you naive or simply living in a world of double standards? Trump doesn't lie any more then Clinton, Bush & Obama did and Biden does. The only difference is that Trump lies in a flamboyant manner while the rest of them lie in a well reasoned, articulate way.

In judging politicians the ONLY thing that matters is what they actually do. And I liked and supported most of the things that Trump did in office. As an aside are you liking what Biden is doing so far?
So you read my first sentence? smh.

And you are wrong.

Facebook is a faux-corporation; a government data-collecting project and nothing more. It’s a continuation of Life Log, created by DARPA. that was shut down on the day that FB launched.

LifeLog was a project of the Information Processing Techniques Office of the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency(DARPA) of the U.S. Department of Defense (DOD). According to its bid solicitation pamphlet in 2003, it was to be "an ontology-based (sub)system that captures, stores, and makes accessible the flow of one person's experience in and interactions with the world in order to support a broad spectrum of associates/assistants and other system capabilities". The objective of the LifeLog concept was "to be able to trace the 'threads' of an individual's life in terms of events, states, and relationships", and it has the ability to "take in all of a subject's experience, from phone numbers dialed and e-mail messages viewed to every breath taken, step made and place gone".[1]

Goals and capabilities[edit]​

LifeLog aimed to compile a massive electronic database of every activity and relationship a person engages in. This was to include credit card purchases, web sites visited, the content of telephone calls and e-mails sent and received, scans of faxes and postal mail sent and received, instant messages sent and received, books and magazines read, television and radio selections, physical location recorded via wearable GPS sensors, biomedical data captured through wearable sensors. The high level goal of this data logging was to identify "preferences, plans, goals, and other markers of intentionality".[2]

Another of DARPA’s goals for LifeLog had a predictive function. It sought to “find meaningful patterns in the timeline, to infer the user’s routines, habits, and relationships with other people, organizations, places, and objects, and to exploit these patterns to ease its task" [2] [3]

The DARPA program was canceled in late January, 2004, after criticism from civil libertarians concerning the privacy implications of the system..[4][5]

Generically, the term lifelog or flog is used to describe a storage system that can automatically and persistently record and archive some informational dimension of an object's (object lifelog) or user's (user lifelog) life experience in a particular data category.

News reports in the media described LifeLog as the "diary to end all diaries—a multimedia, digital record of everywhere you go and everything you see, hear, read, say and touch".[6]

According to U.S. government officials, LifeLog is not connected with DARPA's Total Information Awareness.[6]

I know there is no way Facebooks decisions are political, but I did find it odd that this two years ban will keep Trump off Facebook during the midterm elections. Then they even added a statement at the end of this two year period they will reevaluate Trump and decide if he needs to be ban longer. This ban will be coming off just about the time he would be announcing if he will be running again or not. A run announcement will get him banned a little longer is my bet.