F____ Joe Biden chants break out across America at football games

ED12B201-5505-4230-935F-15E110002F69.png

latest poll numbers for Joe:

The president’s approval rating stands at just 38%, with disapproval at 53% in a Quinnipiac University survey released on Wednesday. That’s down from a 42%-50% approval/disapproval rating for Biden in a survey Quinnipiac University conducted last month.

The president received negative scores in the double digits on all but one key issue asked in the new poll, which was conducted Oct. 1-4. And a majority of those surveyed said the Biden administration is not competent in running the federal government.

Those crying the loss of civility in America supporting the loss of civility amongst their own, while like sheep they are giving money to anyone selling a shirt not even considering they're being used by someone laughing to the bank. That's pretty much what these type incidents boil down to. ?

Who or what are you talking about? Do you see anyone saying that this chanting should be banned? Stadiums already have policies towards racist/sexist/profane language anyway.

I mean sure. I might make some judgments about the people doing this and have opinions about decorum, tribalism, further division of the political spectrum. I'd have those same judgments about those things if people started chanting "F Donald Trump" as well. But what's the "both way"s people are trying to have?
If only they had stopped at F Donald Trump. The left took it to a whole other level.

Waiting for the Biden severed head to drop on Twitter, or his assassination depicted in Central Park, or a famous pop star suggesting to blow up Bidens WH....

lol butthurt trumplicans.
Biden is butthurt.

Hes crying about the chants and signs...this from a guy who on the campaign trail called people names, threatened to fight anyone who opposed him including the then president. For this guy to be asking for decorum and civility is especially rich.

The reason the left hates Trump so passionately is because he knows their game and plays it. Unlike the typical scared of their own shadow, angling for Mr. Nice Guy award Republican Trump got down in the dirt with the left. It was a taste of their own medicine they found very bitter indeed.

Last edited:
If only they had stopped at F Donald Trump. The left took it to a whole other level.

Waiting for the Biden severed head to drop on Twitter, or his assassination depicted in Central Park, or a famous pop star suggesting to blow up Bidens WH....
Kathy Griffin did the severed head thing and she rightfully suffered a TON of consequences for it.

Those crying the loss of civility in America supporting the loss of civility amongst their own, while like sheep they are giving money to anyone selling a shirt not even considering they're being used by someone laughing to the bank. That's pretty much what these type incidents boil down to. ?

Holy crap that's a load of crap!

The only person crying is you!

lmao

Biden is butthurt.

Hes crying about the chants and signs...this from a guy who on the campaign trail called people names, threatened to fight anyone who opposed him including the then president. For this guy to be asking for decorum and civility is especially rich.

The reason the left hates Trump so passionately is because he knows their game and plays it. Unlike the typical scared of their own shadow, angling for Mr. Nice Guy award Republican Trump got down in the dirt with the left. It was a taste of their own medicine they found very bitter indeed.
You were drinking early today, I see.

Who or what are you talking about? Do you see anyone saying that this chanting should be banned? Stadiums already have policies towards racist/sexist/profane language anyway.

I mean sure. I might make some judgments about the people doing this and have opinions about decorum, tribalism, further division of the political spectrum. I'd have those same judgments about those things if people started chanting "F Donald Trump" as well. But what's the "both way"s people are trying to have?
FJB!!!!

Nevermind. I read it already. South Carolina, Mississippi and Alabama, Texas all very Red (neck) states. Nothing to see here. Move along! Lol
You forgot Wisconsin, Notre Dame. There are others. Might want to dig a little deeper.

At a recent Staind reunion concert in U.S. President Joe Biden’s hometown of Scranton, Pennsylvania, frontman Aaron Lewis led the crowd in a “ Joe Biden” chant.

Nevermind. I read it already. South Carolina, Mississippi and Alabama, Texas all very Red (neck) states. Nothing to see here. Move along! Lol
You might want to redefine redneck. Notre Dame fans were chanting.
In fact it seems like most sane people are waking up to this reality that we have a POS in the White House.
Hope you wake up sometime soon!!!

FJB FJB!!!!

It's been all over the country, not just the South. It was at the Jets game this weekend.

It's been all over the country, not just the South. It was at the Jets game this weekend.
I can hear Psaki and his advisors now, “don‘t worry Mr. President it’s just the deplorable rednecks” while his approval rating stands at 38% and falling.