Evil Figure Scenario

Ok, just making up situations like I always do, say a 100% Evil Figure from your past or your life shows up and offers you 20 Million Dollars Cash? And this persons sick catch is, you need to kill and 100% murder 10 of your good friends right off the top of your head? How would you handle this person? Would you say “No, I could definitely go to jail for that, No thanks.” Or would you say “Sure! I have an even better idea for you!”

If I can accept that one innocent person will be put to death while executing the 99 guilty folks, I could also live with this scenario.

isadore may want to weigh in on this one. :cool:

Last edited:
Ok, just making up situations like I always do, say a 100% Evil Figure from your past or your life shows up and offers you 20 Million Dollars Cash? And this persons sick catch is, you need to kill and 100% murder 10 of your good friends right off the top of your head? How would you handle this person? Would you say “No, I could definitely go to jail for that, No thanks.” Or would you say “Sure! I have an even better idea for you!”
I'd say, first pay upfront (Don't want to be stiffed). Second (after payment is received) tell him he's your best friend and first on the list.