ESPN: First Actively Gay NFL Player

I dont see people as Republicans, Democrats, etc.
I see them as Americans.

Until more start doing the same we will always be devisive.

When I said we, and it seems obvious, I am talking about those whom believe homosexuality in immoral and sinful.

Simple if you take off political blinders that too many people are wearing, on both sides.
TP doesn’t want any part of people who don think like him, he’s full of hate

Wow. You are quite the old, arrogant, and ignorant crack pot. Rather than post lies and amateur hour internet lectures, simply go find some gays in Berlin and give them some problems.
Being overly defensive is a sure sign of loneliness induced mental illness

In other sports news the first round of the NBA play-offs saw a ratings increase of 46 percent over last year's bubble play-offs. Shocked that one of the usual suspects didn't report this 'Good news" yet lol. .

In other sports news the first round of the NBA play-offs saw a ratings increase of 46 percent over last year's bubble play-offs. Shocked that one of the usual suspects didn't report this 'Good news" yet lol. .
46% increase over 7 people.

Let's see how it compares to pre-woke NBA numbers. I bet not well.

They ran me off and I have never not missed anything like NBA basketball. Lol.

Not seen anything but some jokes snowflake ??
I mean, it appears Yorktown thinks because this behavior is normalized... next stop normalization of pederasty. But I bet he was just joking. ?‍♂️ And speaking of snowflakes, you should talk to Gully. He seems super upset about gay people this week.

46% increase over 7 people.

Let's see how it compares to pre-woke NBA numbers. I bet not well.

They ran me off and I have never not missed anything like NBA basketball. Lol.
I don't watch much NBA in the regular season , but do follow the play-offs . Just thought I would post the increase because I was told the sport was dead last year. Then again I heard from many EC types that they were never going to watch the NFL again after a few players kneeled during the anthem { Most still watch } Not hard to see why many here and in certain areas don't like the NBA .

I don't watch much NBA in the regular season , but do follow the play-offs . Just thought I would post the increase because I was told the sport was dead last year. Then again I heard from many EC types that they were never going to watch the NFL again after a few players kneeled during the anthem { Most still watch } Not hard to see why many here and in certain areas don't like the NBA .
Because it mimics WWF wrestling?

There must be an audience for cornhole tournaments because they televise them.

I think the point here is whether or not the NBA, NFL, etc have lost market share. It's pretty clear they have. Is that exclusively due to lurching left? I doubt it. Are there other factors involved affecting that loss? Sure. BUT, when you are losing market share, it makes no sense to alienate any part of your market or potential market.

I have not watched any NBA or MLB since their seasons began. Admittedly, I was already frustrated with the product they were producing prior to going woke, but, like you, I would watch the post-season some. The woke stuff made it easy for me to walk away completely.

I kinda watch the NFL. Because my friends, left and right, are Browns fans, I DVR their games and watch the entire thing in 20-30 minutes, stopping here and there and rewinding for a big play or score. I just want to be able to converse with them about the Browns, but I could walk away easily if I wanted to.

I also think you need to remember that the NFL stopped the kneeling. The year they started that nonsense, they lost a ton of viewers. People like that product more than I do, and when they could watch without having their sensibilities assaulted and insulted, most of them returned.

I mean, it appears Yorktown thinks because this behavior is normalized... next stop normalization of pederasty. But I bet he was just joking. ?‍♂️ And speaking of snowflakes, you should talk to Gully. He seems super upset about gay people this week.
He’s not wrong is he? That’s not really hate but an opinion. As for Gully, he’s one of a kind

He’s not wrong is he? That’s not really hate but an opinion.
While everyone is entitled to their opinion, it seems fairly clear to me that he's equating homosexuality to pederasty. Dude is traveling down the 'indoctrination' rabbit-hole per his post. I'll go out on a limb and say that he hates pederasty, no? So by power of deductive reasoning, he likely hates homosexuals. Again, my opinion.

Is he wrong? He is, yes. Do I really need to explain why though? ?‍♂️

There must be an audience for cornhole tournaments because they televise them.

I think the point here is whether or not the NBA, NFL, etc have lost market share. It's pretty clear they have. Is that exclusively due to lurching left? I doubt it. Are there other factors involved affecting that loss? Sure. BUT, when you are losing market share, it makes no sense to alienate any part of your market or potential market.

I have not watched any NBA or MLB since their seasons began. Admittedly, I was already frustrated with the product they were producing prior to going woke, but, like you, I would watch the post-season some. The woke stuff made it easy for me to walk away completely.

I kinda watch the NFL. Because my friends, left and right, are Browns fans, I DVR their games and watch the entire thing in 20-30 minutes, stopping here and there and rewinding for a big play or score. I just want to be able to converse with them about the Browns, but I could walk away easily if I wanted to.

I also think you need to remember that the NFL stopped the kneeling. The year they started that nonsense, they lost a ton of viewers. People like that product more than I do, and when they could watch without having their sensibilities assaulted and insulted, most of them returned.

Yes , I've seen the Cornhole on TV . Watched for about a minute and a half lol. NBA regular season has zero urgency , play-offs aren't a bad product. I don't like what baseball and the NBA have become product wise{ HR or Strike outs and three ball shooting contests } so I watch less now. NFL is doing fine overall ,. Still makes a ton of money and there's a lot of interest. Ratings are good . MLB games are LOOOONNNGGG. Too much time between pitches . Hard to watch most of the games for any long stretch. . Watch parts or a handful a week may be. , post season I watch . College football is a favorite. Hockey play-offs are a really a good watch , { But game doesn't translate as well to TV as others , it is awesome in person. } Football is a gambling sport. People play fantasy. Legalization{ wagering} is growing . Football is the country's main sport.

The good news is he will gain more mobility, and more pass rush moves now that he doesn't have to wear a cup.

While everyone is entitled to their opinion, it seems fairly clear to me that he's equating homosexuality to pederasty. Dude is traveling down the 'indoctrination' rabbit-hole per his post. I'll go out on a limb and say that he hates pederasty, no? So by power of deductive reasoning, he likely hates homosexuals. Again, my opinion.

Is he wrong? He is, yes. Do I really need to explain why though? ?‍♂️
Who’s to say? Homosexuality is not “normal” behavior. An individual’s sexual preference is what it is, who is to say what’s wrong but your own opinion? Some individuals are into kids, some animals, some the same sex, for you to opine that one is ok and not the others is your opinion. I happen to believe they all are wrong and it’s not a far fetched point to make that humans are trending towards acceptance of just about anything

Who’s to say? Homosexuality is not “normal” behavior. An individual’s sexual preference is what it is, who is to say what’s wrong but your own opinion? Some individuals are into kids, some animals, some the same sex, for you to opine that one is ok and not the others is your opinion. I happen to believe they all are wrong and it’s not a far fetched point to make that humans are trending towards acceptance of just about anything
I could make the same argument regarding the definition of 'normal'. Who's to say what is normal? What you and I perceive to be normal, in certain cases, would be different. Although I'm sure we could establish some agreeable norms, hard as that may seem. In terms of the different sexual preferences that you reference, some are against the law. And supremely f#&@ed up, IMO. But we'll have to agree to disagree about homosexuality. And are humans trending toward acceptance of just about anything? Sure. But I'm not naïve enough to pretend that weird s*%t we've never even heard of as yet has been occurring in the shadows long before Gully got mad about gay folks.

Please take this advise and get the mental health counseling you so desperately need
John Cusack Film GIF