ESPN: First Actively Gay NFL Player

OhioBobcatFan06

the purpose of this thread is to speculate on who is inactively gay

CC8D34C4-93C3-4FBA-A08E-969465BFB9B5.jpeg

Not really as this is a meaningless "first".

Besides....we already had Michael Sam.
Exactly this. It's a technicality. Sam made the practice squad instead of the active roster . What's next the first offensive position player?

It's 2021. Not a big deal anymore ..Who you sleep with is your business. And even if some NFL players cared , they wouldn't dare say anything with how woke all the leagues have become.

Exactly this. It's a technicality. Sam made the practice squad instead of the active roster . What's next the first offensive position player?

It's 2021. Not a big deal anymore ..Who you sleep with is your business. And even if some NFL players cared , they wouldn't dare say anything with how woke all the leagues have become.
We will get first gay player to score a touchdown. First gay player to have 10 receptions in a game. First gay player to rush for 100 yards. And on and on. Because "it's good to acknowledge firsts."

If you want treated equally quit making every little thing a big deal.

We will get first gay player to score a touchdown. First gay player to have 10 receptions in a game. First gay player to rush for 100 yards. And on and on. Because "it's good to acknowledge firsts."

If you want treated equally quit making every little thing a big deal.
Who's making a big deal about it?

It hasnt happened on this thread yet, but on another forum it was interesting to read how the topic was handled and what directions it took.

Their thread started off with effusive praise from lefties and a nauseating amount of one-upsmanship virtue signaling.

Eventually, some guy posts that he doesnt care Nassib is gay and didnt need to know. That triggered the lefties into a group attack based on the idea that unless you are fully embracing of Nassib's homosexuality you are no better than historic anti-sodomites. It's fun to watch how lefties think.

It took a nanosecond for them to attack the less than enthusiastic about Nassib posters with the "you are a dummy who doesnt understand anything and you are a bad person because you dont agree fully with us". Its just remarkable how consistent they are in their BS rhetoric.

From there the discussion drifted to topics like what real courage is, personal stories about family/friends coming out, relating a lack of acceptance to the high suicide rate among homosexuals, and more personal attacks on anyone who didnt want to celebrate Nassib.

I bet that's where this one will go once certain lefties make their way over here. Lol.

It hasnt happened on this thread yet, but on another forum it was interesting to read how the topic was handled and what directions it took.

Their thread started off with effusive praise from lefties and a nauseating amount of one-upsmanship virtue signaling.

Eventually, some guy posts that he doesnt care Nassib is gay and didnt need to know. That triggered the lefties into a group attack based on the idea that unless you are fully embracing of Nassib's homosexuality you are no better than historic anti-sodomites. It's fun to watch how lefties think.

It took a nanosecond for them to attack the less than enthusiastic about Nassib posters with the "you are a dummy who doesnt understand anything and you are a bad person because you dont agree fully with us". Its just remarkable how consistent they are in their BS rhetoric.

From there the discussion drifted to topics like what real courage is, personal stories about family/friends coming out, relating a lack of acceptance to the high suicide rate among homosexuals, and more personal attacks on anyone who didnt want to celebrate Nassib.

I bet that's where this one will go once certain lefties make their way over here. Lol.
What other thread had a posts about Nassib being gay?

ESPN, CNN, NYT, GMA, CBS, NFL, Raiders, and on and on. Pretty much everyone is celebrating this "first".
Don't forget Fox News. They have four written articles surrounding this story whereas ESPN only has two. In fact here's ESPN's homepage:

1624366205445.png

Here's Fox News sports section:

1624366264094.png

"HISTORIC DAY"

No matter your thoughts, this is a newsworthy story. An established player feels that the landscape is safe for him to make such an announcement. Carl made the announcement on his Instagram less than 24 hours ago, and already this feels like old news. NFL followers and the LGBTQ audience know about this story, but my memory tells me that the Michael Sam story crossed over to a wider audience. Granted, in that instance, there was a discussion to be had whether Sam's announcement would hurt his draft stock.

I don't think you'll see any new coverage of this story by tomorrow unless you actively look for it.

Sam also came out in college. He wasn’t an active NFL player when he came out.

I'd like to read that.

Like Mentor said, you quote and respond, but you do not read or comprehend what you quote.

I will speak slow...

... on... another... FORUM...

Yappi is a forum. "Another forum" indicates a forum not named Yappi.
I understand it was on another forum. You already said that. Please drop a link to the thread and we can all read it.

If you want to get technical, Yappi is a website that contains many forums. So if one would refer to forum on this site, they would want to know which one (Debate, General, etc). You should have used site, not forum.
I don't mean to be rude, but I am a technical professional and when someone uses my language and gets it incorrect, it makes me BS crazy! Know the meaning of words before you use them!

Internets is hard.
It would be super easy to just drop a link for a post from yesterday. If one does not exist, a person could try to create an account and fudge one but that would not work because the time stamps would not correlate. I'm sure he would never think or do such a thing because he was lauded yesterday as a very insightful poster. I'm sure he just got busy all of a sudden and will provide the link he so proudly referenced, shortly.