ESPN Blasts Bishop Sycamore

From what I know his resignation was already internally planned prior to the IMG game. A majority of the staff for the IMG game had been with the team for less than 5 days, because the assistant that is taking over was bringing in his guys.

Apparently Roy and his staff weren't actually having practices, as has been stated in the former player interview. The new Head Coach plans on actually practicing and getting the players coached up.

Source: I talked to coaches at the IMG game in the pressbox.
what resignation? Have not seen that published anywhere

Not sure if anyone has posted this little gem yet, and interview with a former BS player-

"We didn't go to practice , we just went to games" who says an AAU model for football wouldn't work? LOL

I had wondered how they ate if there was no money? Then he says they stole from groceries to survive. Someone needs to go to jail over this and it's not the players.

"We didn't go to practice , we just went to games" who says an AAU model for football wouldn't work? LOL

I had wondered how they ate if there was no money? Then he says they stole from groceries to survive. Someone needs to go to jail over this and it's not the players.

This entire Program needs to be shut down immediately!

Screenshot_20210831-094429_Twitter.jpg

Let’s be serious. After reading the report from a parent about the “school”, you got to wonder how smart the parents are. This is a total grifting operation. And they swallowed every piece of BS offered. Blindly. Willingly.

Then there is YSU. I don’t know what is on their mind. The kid isn’t a QB. Yet they signed him. And very quickly “decided” he is a TE. He isn’t that either. The number of dumbazzes in the world staggers the mind.

Last edited: