Elder Alumni Yard Signs

Mine looks good. They should do another order. I know a few people I talked to didn't know about it. I'm sure most people will leave theirs up all summer into Fall.

Seems like low participation in Delhi. I’d think Delhi has a couple hundred Elder Grads.
Technically wouldn't you say the that participation rate overall is low?
Let's assume, conservatively, that there are 200 alumni for each year between the years of 1960(these alum would be around 80 now) and 2021 (factor in deaths, avg out of enrollment etc), that is 61 yrs of 200 alumni, 12000. And there are only around 2000 signs out.

Last edited:
It was announced Friday at the Alumni Golf Outing that if you wanted a yard sign to contact Pete Witt at Baron Engraving. No mention of pricing , if any.

Technically wouldn't you say the that participation rate overall is low?
Let's assume, conservatively, that there are 200 alumni for each year between the years of 1960(these alum would be around 80 now) and 2021 (factor in deaths, avg out of enrollment etc), that is 61 yrs of 200 alumni, 12000. And there are only around 2000 signs out.
I think they were doing a run of 2000 and the first 2000 people to sign up got them. I want to say I saw it pop up on facebook in March and I signed up on the first day I saw it. I called my Uncle and asked him if he wanted one, he did. I then put a note on my calendar to pick it up on the first day you could pick them up.

Here are the signs in front of the "purple house" at 1025 Regina Ave. by Elder. Class of '45

1654519951681.png

In line at the Oakley Chick Fila, saw a car with Clermont County License plates but with Elder plate holders and one of those purple paw magnets. I know Elder is always going to be a heavy westside school, but I love seeing the reach expand further and further.

Westside Best Side Pboy!!!
If I had kids, I’d probably live there, but since I don’t, there’s no point. Regardless, it’s great seeing Elder’s reach expand, and it’s necessary with enrollment shrinking across the board in their feeders. That’s also why I think it’s vitally important to push the OHSAA to allow kids from KY to participate in athletics in Ohio. Imagine finally being able to open up the pipeline from NKY, that would be huge.