Eastern Buckeye Conference EBC 2021

Like I said the other day I like Salem in this two game series to get the sweep and win out the EBC. And man did they look GOOD last night. Lane Rhodes threw great and the defense was off the charts. Good timely hitting and made clutch defensive plays when they needed them. Darius Beck is hot as ever and if he keeps this up arguably be in the talk for POTY. Hitting around .450 if I had to guess. Drew Denham did not do anything special. Looks very overrated to me. Defentaly not a D1 players and way to cocky, hopefully got humbled with his below average performance. Pretty sure was 0-3 with three soft ground outs. Maybe a strike out in there too, not 100% sure and I don't want to bash the kid too much. Sure he is a nice, polite guy off the field but on the field a complete douche. Only true player on Marlington's squad is Dezeno. Might end up being as good as his brother or better. Skedling threw good nothing spectacular, Salem was on him all night. He's committed to Kentucky but I personally think Salem's 3 pitchers are better then him. Both Rhodes's and the Wilms kid that will throw the next game. Salem is playing very well and have not reached their full potential yet. But at the same time Canfield looks unbelievable. I think they will win the district and have great odds to win the whole thing. That team is absolutely loaded to say the least. But back to EBC, Salem will run away with it and will be the only team to give Canfield a game anytime soon.
Okay bro, this is the only time i’m ever gonna use this stupid website so I’m just gonna make the most of it. If you guys all wanna talk sports that’s cool, sign your name to it. Instead of making absurd claims and arguing with people who no nothing about sports have civilized talks and make your points. Here’s what it is, Gavin Bruni was the best pitcher and player in the league, Salem was the best team in the League. 99% of you wouldn’t say a word you do if this wasn’t anonymous. I honestly couldn’t care less tho if you think I’m a D1 player or not. I know who I am as player and I know the things I do to make myself a better person and player. If I had literally anything else to do right now I wouldn’t be wasting my time on an internet troll. Getting fired up isn’t cocky, I’m sorry if that’s how things were 60 years ago when you were in high school but it’s not like that now. Another note, if my “below average performance” was one not so great game as part of a .500 year at the plate then I can’t wait to see what I’ll do when I become at least average. Let kids play, I’m talking from every school. There’s no reason adults should take time out of their days to bash high school kids on an anonymous website, zero kid in the league did a thing to deserve it. Anyway I hope you all can find a better way to talk sports and spend your time for the 2022 season. Just so I’m not being hypocritical about your dumb anonymous website, I’ll sign it for ya bro.
-Drew Denham

Drew was the adult in the room.... ?

Very well said young man. Here's to 2022! ??

-Dave Bates
(im gonna continue that trend of transparency and i bolded it for the 60yr ago Highschoolers mad about energy in the dugout)

p.s.... the 2022 thread should be pretty interesting to say the least. ?‍♂️ #lfg

Last edited: