Early thoughts/predictions on SW District

you can say all you want about talawanda being weak this year, but when you look at the roster we are returning two players who have won the league 3 times and another three or four who have won league twice, we have players that know how to win, we know what it takes to win a league championship. so if your counting talawanda out now just based off of the way we played in the scrimmages, then you will be in for a surprise once the season comes around.

you can say all you want about talawanda being weak this year, but when you look at the roster we are returning two players who have won the league 3 times and another three or four who have won league twice, we have players that know how to win, we know what it takes to win a league championship. so if your counting talawanda out now just based off of the way we played in the scrimmages, then you will be in for a surprise once the season comes around.

... I don't think Sycamore was too surprised.

I know.............................. Just go back to your previous posts in all the other threads and tell me if I was in the wrong for saying this

Since you seem to be angry, I hope this conversation I have imagined will make you laugh. Hopefully, it will get everyone in a better mood and we can all be friends. :)

"Hey. I'm going to call one of the Sycamore players a 'hardass' on yappi. It'll completely make up for the fact that we lost."
-hockey929

"Uh... no it won't."
-Any logical human being

"I'm going to do it anyway because it will make me a 'hardass' just like my hero, Curtis Robertson. Maybe, one day, I can be as much of a 'hardass' as he is."
-hockey929

"So... let me summarize. You're making personal attacks on a kid who just destroyed you in hockey by using an anonymous account on the internet. You're trying to make it seem like he is a pansy, while you were afraid to reveal your real name to him? Why do we know his name and not yours, hockey929?"
-Any logical human being

"It's because I don't want those Sycamore kids to come after me when we play them."
-hockey929

"Again, let me clarify. We know who Curtis is but we don't know who you are. And the only logical reason for that is because the Sycamore kids aren't afraid of you or your team, and you are afraid of them, right?"
-Any logical human being

"..."
-hockey929

"I guess the Sycamore kids backed up everything they said on yappi. And, they even did the favor of proving you right on one point. Curtis Robertson is a 'hardass' compared to you. He's willing to lay everything he thinks about his team on the line, and then he's willing to help them follow through on it. You, however, remain cowardly by making snide comments against a player who proved himself against you. Sycamore spoke on the ice. You were quiet."
-asltw

Sycamore is going to be the team to beat we return all of our high scoring tallent and we only lost three seniors.

Learn to spell talent correctly before you want people to take you seriously.

asltw, you speak of things such as the bravery and courage that Curtis has as he reveals his name to the kids in which he will be playing against. Yet again, he is still saying all of this with none of these kids actually with him behind a computer screen. Despite the fact that he has, indeed, revealed his name for all of us to see, I still see no courage in what he has done. Good player? Yes. Fearless individual? Let me answer that with another question... Can you really decipher whether or not he is over an internet forum?

I didn't say fearless... I was merely commenting on the irony of ridiculing someone's courage while the object of ridicule has clearly been more courageous than the person making the diminutive statements... I think you may have missed the ironic tone of my post.

How can you not see that making bold statements while your name is given is clearly more ballsy than making the same anonymously?

And of course you can be courageous through an internet forum. Remember that one time in Iran when that was all the people who opposed Ahmadinejad's rule used the internet as a medium of protest? Not saying Curtis is on par with a freedom fighter, but hopefully this obvious comparison won't elude you like the last one did.

My bad on the spelling error dude. I'll look over my posts before I submit just for you.............. So let me comment on all this talk, I write on these forums to vocalize my opinions like everyone else. When I made this account I knew people would know who I am, I just don't care wether or not some other teams player thinks I'm a jerk, and if they do have a problem man up and bring to the ice what they write in the forums. I'm not all about bashing people but if people write stupid posts like the tally kids did, I'm going to call you out and maybe make a smart remark on the topic.......... I'll be sure to back my words up on the ice and do what I do to help my team win games.

Last edited:

FAIL