Dublin Jerome

Are they just going this route? Haven’t heard any other names. Given his age, I would think they would interview and see if they could find their guy who has some time left his career.
They could go this route, Ususally most dublin schools look within the district first before spreading the net. It's been awfully quiet

They could go this route, Ususally most dublin schools look within the district first before spreading the net. It's been awfully quiet

Anyone hear of any names being mentioned? Is there a timeline? I would guess they have started interviews or getting close to anyway.

been hearing from a few people that have applied for the jerome job that the first initial cut downs have happened late last week. Could start seeing some names roll out next week or so

Any news on the Jerome search, I believe they had their first round of interviews- with some nice OCC names applying

I might be way off on this, but I do not see Jerome hiring Stokes... there are a lot of behind-the-scenes connections to one coach and either today or early next week the public will know. From what I know, which is very little, this job has already been decided upon....

I might be way off on this, but I do not see Jerome hiring Stokes... there are a lot of behind-the-scenes connections to one coach and either today or early next week the public will know. From what I know, which is very little, this job has already been decided upon....

Jerome principal former principal at Alder. Connection?

Jerome principal former principal at Alder. Connection?
I was thinking about that today a bit. It would be an interesting fit but I also know the jerome principal still lives in the alder district and his son i think is on the team. Would be awkward to yank the coach away

Makes sense, Jerome has always been a connection driven destination. Curious to see what decision they come to

I would never be shocked if he left for a bigger job

He could this year, if he get's offered. Last year he was offered the UA job and turned it down, then Buttermore took the job. Teaching and Coaching in Dublin would be a big pay raise for him. I'm pretty sure he is currently the head of transportation in Minster. Teaching/Coaching in Dublin would be a nice raise. jmo

Good luck to both Dublin high school's , I hope they find the right head coach !

Does Crager from Coffman put in for the Dublin Jerome job , since it looks like he is out at Coffman ? Or is it too late?

I was under the impression that the DC from Coffman applied for both Coffman and Jerome. Both schools were kinda waiting the other out. I must have missed if Coffman hired a coach already that wasn't him

Coffman hasn't hired a coach yet, but word is it's next week and it won't be Crager according to my sources.

Makes sense, I thought early on in the process jerome would take a longer look at Crager but it seems they have their mind made up on someone already.

Coffman's process is definitely different from Jerome's. Coach "G" came in during the last process and really dazzled the Jerome committee away from where most of the group wanted to go. In hind site, it was the correct decision as the program is in an improved place. I doubt if his presentation would have changed a Coffman committee. Wait and see. Don't be shocked by where the Celtics end up going.