Dublin Coffman 2022

Covering the top early plays by a combined ( Pitt+ 3.5 and Tennessee - 3} by over 40 points on the line and the Patriots - 15 by 25 points was really good . Add in the LAC and the Packers and the totals and teasers and the last really meaningful week of the NFL season very $$successful. A lot of Browns fans here in these spaces, and it's another go back to the drawing board situation. They were obviously not wanting to use Chubb much in a meaningless game as he is one of their top few assets. Baker should have shut it down many weeks ago. Painful to watch his act at this point. Only NFL QB this season to have 10 straight incompletions. Even with incentive the Browns were very unlikely to win never mind get a margin and win by more than 3 points which was the crux of the play. Grabbed a bit more when Pitt went back down to - 1 before kick. Browns had great momentum entering the season ( playoff win and over the Steelers no less coach of the year for Stefanski ) and I thought the Browns would hit at least 10 wins . Baker should have shut it down . If he was playing well while banged up that’s one thing , but he wasn’t and Keenum would have been at least as good as an injured Baker . ( I think bettter )

Last edited:
Kansas State was a good play at -4 which we got days ago , but is up all the way to -7 . LSU had a mass exodus as we know and after opening a short 2.5 favorite the line has moved over 9 points now .

QB situation is a mess . One Scholly QB is on the roster and that’s a Frosh who they may not want to burn a year of eligibility on in this game . Not only that but other positions will be thinner as well with walk Ons part of the two deep in some positions .

Was asked by a couple of the guys if KSU - 7 was still ok . Well it’s fine in moderation . I think given the availability factor K- State is probably a decent bet to win by a full TD at least . LSU obviously in transition , but in this wacky college season (. More unranked teams beating ranked teams than ever before ). Not much is a sure thing . At -7 teasing it with North Dakota State - 7 over surprise Montana State in the 1-AA finals offers good value .

Did well as some here now in the 1-AA (. Yes still call it this lol) with a handful of winners including Montana State winning outright as an underdog in the semis and NDSU beating and covering vs. JMU .

May look to see if this gets to 6.5 and grab NDSU to end the MSU surprise run by at least a TD

Mayfield might be the worst starting QB in the NFL right now. I know, the injuries but something else seems off about him. Kinda same old Browns and Stefanski has had a horrible year too. Nick Chubb is being wasted. I think they should load up on receivers this year and do what they can to get an elite QB in 2023 if Baker continues to struggle which I'm pretty sure will happen. Yeah I think Keenum would have probably given them a couple more wins.

Kansas State was a good play at -4 which we got days ago , but is up all the way to -7 . LSU had a mass exodus as we know and after opening a short 2.5 favorite the line has moved over 9 points now .

QB situation is a mess . One Scholly QB is on the roster and that’s a Frosh who they may not want to burn a year of eligibility on in this game . Not only that but other positions will be thinner as well with walk Ons part of the two deep in some positions .

Was asked by a couple of the guys if KSU - 7 was still ok . Well it’s fine in moderation . I think given the availability factor K- State is probably a decent bet to win by a full TD at least . LSU obviously in transition , but in this wacky college season (. More unranked teams beating ranked teams than ever before ). Not much is a sure thing . At -7 teasing it with North Dakota State - 7 over surprise Montana State in the 1-AA finals offers good value .

Did well as some here now in the 1-AA (. Yes still call it this lol) with a handful of winners including Montana State winning outright as an underdog in the semis and NDSU beating and covering vs. JMU .

May look to see if this gets to 6.5 and grab NDSU to end the MSU surprise run by at least a TD
I really enjoy watching NDSU. It seems like they have 20 players on defense the way they fly around. Would love to see a game at the Fargo Dome one of these days. I think they cover this week but Montana State is on a nice roll. I see NDSU is playing at Arizona next September.

Last edited:
Well LSU was about as bad as you might expect, and the game went off at 9.5 to 10. Getting it at 4 after getting most of the info regarding the LSU situation [And the KSU situation with the lack of opt outs AND their QB Thompson definitely going} and going in with both hands seemed comfortable and the game was really over when the Tigers had to use a back-up receiver at QB. Have them with a teaser later [ - 7.5} with NDS laying 8, as it went up yesterday and we aren't getting 6.5 obviously.

On a good run as we near the end of the football season which is always a sad reality. We start the process and the season with future win totals and developing power ratings in June. It's pretty surreal to go two months after that with no real action [Dabble a bit in pre-season but very lightly}. it's a feeling of being over-prepared. But it is necessary in order to get off to at least a decent start. That first big win with great value UCLA over Hawaii was big] Line rose about 8-9 points, but they couldn't make it high enough as they won by 34} as was one of the large positions on Utah State getting a bushel {+17 vs. Wash St.} and winning outright by 3.

NFL season starts after getting feet wet in CFB and the season just flies by like a great documentary or show you may watch while checking the time to see how much more enjoyment you may get. [Oh good 23 more minutes}. Bad beats, some MEH weeks, a couple poor weeks, some grind out a small profit week and hopefully some really strong weeks and at the end of it [Sides totals, futures, in game, ML, Teasers, and a sprinkle of player and team props later} an overall profit.

Now all that's left is 2 college games, where we have ND State just having to win over Montana State [ teaser with K-State last night} and the big boy Natty final with UGA-Ala where we grabbed UGA - 2.5 . It is now -3. Many think it is just too tough to go against the great Nick Saban in a title game. Well he has lost before and while I saw their destruction of UGA in the SEC title game, it must be said that Alabama was playing at a much higher level of urgency due to them HAVING to win to make the CFB play-off and UGA was already in [Not officially but of course we knew that they were in because , well they are in the SEC and were talked about as having a modern college version of the 85 Bears defense [Marino carving them up late in the season to give them their only loss is their version of the UGA BAMA SEC title game. }

I think this is Georgia's year. I think they are chomping at the bit to get back at this team and this will be more an instant classic type closely contested game, than the Bryce Young Heisman audition game. Right now, I am thinking UGA 27 - 20.

Early NFL plays

UNDER 44 Cleveland - Cincy - Now is 41 and may be dropping. Wish Baker was playing but the game should be a lower scoring game lacking urgency.

UNDER 43.5 Dallas - Philly- game means little and both are in the play-offs so expect to see some punts and the Eagles run it more and the Boys need to get their run game in order.

San Francisco + 5.5 [6.5 was gone in a flash} over the Rams. SF Shannahan owns McVay and the Niners need the win and they can run it a bit here and keep it lower scoring .

Don't usually include this type of play in this space but

3 team 9 pt. teaser

SF + 5.5 - Up to + 14.5

Tennessee - 10.5 down to - 1.5

Indianapolis - 15.5 down to - 6.5

My resume is submitted
If you get the job Will you be using the old Ampipe six two stack monster ?

If you get the job Will you be using the old Ampipe six two stack monster ?

so have you heard anything about Coach Buchanon?

Week 18 is a tricky week as we all know, but after diving in a bit deeper and getting a bit more information I think there are some playable games here. San Francisco line has dropped as expected, it was good to get them at 5.5 and include them in a couple teasers as well. Shannahan does well vs. McVay, and they are in a must win situation. They match up well with them and these games are always very competitive or the Niners kind of beat them physically. Niners are the more physical team and when they match-up and the Niners do win a majority the last few years. Now the Rams have tried to rectify this lack of physicality by inserting a motivated Pats cast off Sony Michel at RB and giving him the rock 20 times a game. It's worked for the most part. The Rams will find some tougher sledding vs. this defense this week. Should be a interesting match-up and I like getting some points here.

We got the Saints at - 4[ML taste looking for possible teaser partner} to beat Atlanta this week [Now 4.5 -5} and we know that Atlanta beat them the first time and in this one the Saints will be hard to beat a second time with more incentive. The Saints do need to win and need the Rams to beat the Niners, but that game is being played at the same time so no matter what the Saints will go balls out for this win. Atlanta is a weird team in that it is an unsolved mystery as to how they have won as many games as they have. Their numbers across the board simple don't match up with their win total.

21ST in yards per play on offense and also giving up on defense. 32nd in sacks given up rate, and the Saints do a good job at getting after the QB. 29Th in first downs allowed. 30th in third down defense. They can't rush the passer well and they don't block well in pass protection and Matty Ice has been beaten up like an aging fighter who has lost his reflexes. It's been ugly lately for the guy. Hill is good enough against this defense and in this situation. Kamara will have a day and they should grind out a win and cover this number and then scoreboard watch the Rams -Niners game.

A teaser possibility is taking the Dolphins with 6.5 [Get it over 10–11-point margin} to hang in at the least vs. the Patriots. Trends here point Miami, and fundamentally, this is a pretty good closer match-up than most realize. Pats have been failing down there for a while now. They even lost to the Fins a few years back at HOME and it cost them in terms of seeding. 2015 a very solid Pats team lost down there, and it cost them the home field and they had to go to Denver instead of hosting the AFC title game and they lost a close one. I feel they win that if at home.

The Patriots do some things well in terms of managing games getting interceptions and grinding out wins when they get a lead. They don't turn it over much as well. The Dolphins are limited, and they know who they are. Very low yards per play, but don't put their defense in bad spots. They play complementary football as Flores leaned under coach Belichick. Flores knows the Pats modus operandi, and even with the Fins out of the play-off hunt, Flores has too much respect for the game and for Belichick to lay down even for a one head bob 2-minute power nap here.

One thing the Pats don't do very well sometimes is tackle in space. We saw this in the second Buffalo game. Now Buffalo was more motivated than Napolean in that game in Foxboro and the Fins may not be sky high here, but they will dink, dunk, throw short crossers and slants and balls out in the flat and make the Pats tackle them. Over and over again. Clock will run, game will move fast, and it should be close.

Discovered this today on Twitter….. anyone have insight into this?
Coach Sims was a Crabtree staffer. Probably speaking about how this past season went for Coffman, against how the “culture” needed changed. Again just my speculation.

***Note: I was not trying to rehash anything that I have previously stated, simply attempting to answer another posters question.

Niners + 5.5 was made with the thought that Jimmy G would start, but it is looking like he may not start of may be won't even play. Line down to 4.5 now and will probably cancel out the Niners play with a Rams play if Jimmy can't go. Saints play is a bit of a hedge as well as we have them UNDER 9 wins. I either win or push this one but I like them to win, but if they don't? I still win because they finish at 8-9 and I cash it and end at 5-1 in futures [Cleveland only loser}.

Williamson going off was curious and he was rebuked quickly by former and current players as to what has gone there. He seems to be fairly alone in this feeling about the program. Who or what Sims is responding to regarding Coffman? May be someone here may have some insight. I can't think of what facts or people he may be talking about or what he is talking about in terms of what's "going on" at Coffman right now.

They need a Defensive coordinator. That much we know. It is an important hire as the defense was a major issue this year after years of solid play. Team game up an average of 34 points a game. They only forced 4 turnovers ALL YEAR. [One INT}. The previous 36-37 games before last year the defense had given up 30 + points ONE time. The previous five seasons they gave up 17, 14, 13 twice and 11 points a game. 5-year average of 13.4 a game. They gave up 30+ NINE times last year alone and 40+ FIVE times last season as well.

If you want to make a big jump next year these numbers have to get better. A LOT BETTER. Offense averaged 23 a game and loses it's really good QB who made the offense go, their best RB, and their best receivers. A couple lineman as well. It is imperative that the defense get those numbers down to close to say 20 a game. Is this possible? Improvement will happen because the kids will be more experienced and will be bigger and stronger as is expected, but how much will the improve the performance is a huge key, because the offense is in more rebuild. IF the defense gives up two touchdowns less a game, can the offense basically mirror last year's production? If these things happen there could be a big jump from 3-7 [4-8 Overall} to say 7-3 regular season?

That seems a reach. Davidson had an out of the blue bad season giving up big points in 2020. Coffman defense struggled all of a sudden also just a year later. Davidson also returned a good number of guys , but had an easier schedule. A lot easier really so they jumped up big in win total.

In 2020, Davidson had trouble getting ANY first downs at all in a blowout shutout loss to Coffman. The very next year, EVERY play averaged a first down. Surreal. Coffman isn't playing YOTW Grove City,Brecksville- Broadway {Yes I know} and Independence. They won't likely start 4-1.

Defense has some guys who can be difference makers, and potential to improve a lot. Getting the right DC is a big thing here.

Niners + 5.5 was made with the thought that Jimmy G would start, but it is looking like he may not start of may be won't even play. Line down to 4.5 now and will probably cancel out the Niners play with a Rams play if Jimmy can't go. Saints play is a bit of a hedge as well as we have them UNDER 9 wins. I either win or push this one but I like them to win, but if they don't? I still win because they finish at 8-9 and I cash it and end at 5-1 in futures [Cleveland only loser}.

Williamson going off was curious and he was rebuked quickly by former and current players as to what has gone there. He seems to be fairly alone in this feeling about the program. Who or what Sims is responding to regarding Coffman? May be someone here may have some insight. I can't think of what facts or people he may be talking about or what he is talking about in terms of what's "going on" at Coffman right now.

They need a Defensive coordinator. That much we know. It is an important hire as the defense was a major issue this year after years of solid play. Team game up an average of 34 points a game. They only forced 4 turnovers ALL YEAR. [One INT}. The previous 36-37 games before last year the defense had given up 30 + points ONE time. The previous five seasons they gave up 17, 14, 13 twice and 11 points a game. 5-year average of 13.4 a game. They gave up 30+ NINE times last year alone and 40+ FIVE times last season as well.

If you want to make a big jump next year these numbers have to get better. A LOT BETTER. Offense averaged 23 a game and loses it's really good QB who made the offense go, their best RB, and their best receivers. A couple lineman as well. It is imperative that the defense get those numbers down to close to say 20 a game. Is this possible? Improvement will happen because the kids will be more experienced and will be bigger and stronger as is expected, but how much will the improve the performance is a huge key, because the offense is in more rebuild. IF the defense gives up two touchdowns less a game, can the offense basically mirror last year's production? If these things happen there could be a big jump from 3-7 [4-8 Overall} to say 7-3 regular season?

That seems a reach. Davidson had an out of the blue bad season giving up big points in 2020. Coffman defense struggled all of a sudden also just a year later. Davidson also returned a good number of guys , but had an easier schedule. A lot easier really so they jumped up big in win total.

In 2020, Davidson had trouble getting ANY first downs at all in a blowout shutout loss to Coffman. The very next year, EVERY play averaged a first down. Surreal. Coffman isn't playing YOTW Grove City,Brecksville- Broadway {Yes I know} and Independence. They won't likely start 4-1.

Defense has some guys who can be difference makers, and potential to improve a lot. Getting the right DC is a big thing here.
Maybe Stokes could hire Crager as DC?

??Couldn’t resist

Maybe Stokes could hire Crager as DC?

??Couldn’t resist
Knew this may be coming from you ?. Crager was part of the evil empire that was Coffman football so he’s been exiled to DeSales as we know . Wish Coffman luck getting a good coordinator and Crager and Crabtree success at DeSales . I think both will be better teams than they were last year . How much better ? Remains to be seen

Knew this may be coming from you ?. Crager was part of the evil empire that was Coffman football so he’s been exiled to DeSales as we know . Wish Coffman luck getting a good coordinator and Crager and Crabtree success at DeSales . I think both will be better teams than they were last year . How much better ? Remains to be seen
You know I couldn’t resist.

In all seriousness, I wish the Coach that is experiencing the health issues a speedy recovery. Hopefully he can get well and return at some point.

You know I couldn’t resist.

In all seriousness, I wish the Coach that is experiencing the health issues a speedy recovery. Hopefully he can get well and return at some point.
Yes of course , he’s Stokes right hand and a big part of the success Minster had. Health is number one though . I wish he could be with this group and be coaching them in their improvement . Coaching continuity is important and most of the top programs have this continuity .

This Atlanta - New Orleans game in terms of my futures play, and a kind of hedge play makes it very interesting on a few levels. Saints obviously need the win to make the post season, but the Falcons can LOSE if they win here. Their draft slot can be as high as number 7 with a loss if a few things happen. If they win, they could pick as low as 17. There is precedent for teams in this situation where they are out of the play-offs and if they win will potentially pick much later in the draft will sit the veteran QB and paly the back-up reasoning that they need to see what they have [Wink wink}. Of course, Atlanta will trot out older Matty Ice and try to win. They have been stuck in mediocrity since their epic collapse in the Super Bowl vs New England. So, if the win they go to number 16 or 17 and bask in keeping the Saints I guess, and will likely be mediocre again after drafting another receiver to give the aging QB another toy to play with [Pitts is going for the rookie TE yardage record today so even dinged he will likely go because for this franchise it is usually about how many passing yards you have lol}

My original thought a few days ago of Georgia 27-20 [ - 2.5} still holds and yesterday I saw [and heard} a prediction come out from a respected Handicapper give that exact score projection as well. Doesn't mean that Alabama can't win and beat UGA once again in a big game adn claim yet another Natty. I believe that UGA as I said was in a unique position in already being in the final 4 CFP win or lose. Alabama was playing at a bit higher intensity level having to win and this was an actual 'Play-off game ". Complete body of work including their win vs Cincinnati in the Semifinal showed Georgia has been the better team this season. That one game performance was an all timer for Bama. This isn't the same Bama team we saw consistently during the season though. Georgia will now be at full play-off mode intensity, has that film where they got torched by blitzing and not getting there and Young having surreal accuracy on deep balls and the scoring never abated.

It must be remembered that Bama couldn't run the ball in the first meeting. Bama ran at will vs Cincinnati which overshadowed an MEH passing attack. They aren't running on UGA. They showed their hand in game one HAVING to win and pull out all the stops. UGA will make adjustments and with 8-9 NFL draft choices [And some guys who will be difference makers at the next level} will get after the Tide this time and that 440-yard aerial bludgeoning will be reduced this time around. UGA actually threw for over 300 yards in the SEC title game and yes, they were behind and had to keep up, but they also did this vs Michigan in the Semi. White and Cook are class running backs, Pickens out wide and frosh phenom Bowers at TE will be able to make enough plays along with an improved defensive effort should get UGA to a close win laying 2.5.

Bama O-Line is good not great, and Young has been sacked 35 times this season and I have to think UGA will get a bit more pressure on him this time around and Bama is missing their great receiver Metchie and he is so valuable. Again, I think it's UGA 's year and they get that monkey off of their back and hoist the trophy.

Got tremendous value on the total in the Cleveland - Cincy game which is down to 37 [We got 44} with the QB situation becoming clearer. Funny conversation I had yesterday with some Browns season ticket holders who were also at the Pittsburgh game and go to a small handful of road games as well, they said, 'We may have to watch Baker again but at least we get to see Joe Burrow", I hated to tell them that 'Well you won't have to see the injured baker again, but Burrow is also out. Pretty disappointed I must say. Getting 44 with what may be out there feels pretty good actually. Cowboys - Eagles UNDER also feel pretty good value wise.

Last edited:
NDSU running all over Montana State so far. Losing their starting QB after that first series hurt but the defense is really doing nothing. Too many big and strong rush options for NDSU for Montana State to deal with.

NDSU running all over Montana State so far. Losing their starting QB after that first series hurt but the defense is really doing nothing. Too many big and strong rush options for NDSU for Montana State to deal with.

Should be a nice win for us . Never got the 6.5 but 7 was available this morning . Teaser looks really safe (. With K-State ) but -7 should get there also . Sometimes the clock strikes midnight for the Cinderella type team who goes further than anyone thought they could

NDSU wins 9th FBS ( 1-AA) title in 11 years . As someone said , them winning every year is as close to death and taxes as you can get . Earlier in the week it was clear the Eagles were not interested in playing a lot of their best guys and of course knew they couldn’t improve their playoff position anyway . Dallas needed a lot of help from others to improve theirs slightly with a win over the Eagles .

It became clear when the real coach of the team ( decision maker ). Jerry Jones said the starters were going to play like this was any other week that the Cowboys varsity was going to beat down the Eagles mix of Varsity and JV players (. Especially in the secondary ). I knew Holding an under ticket was a definite loser so I grabbed the Cowboys -6 and their team total OVER based on this news. Cowboys have been a relatively healthy team this year . Dak breaks a record and the Cowboys went for it . They need 3 or 4 things to happen today to improve their seeding just one slot . Probably not happening but they did get to flex last night lol.

Gave Indy in that three teamer teased down but grabbing Jax + 14.5 to show some pride . Indy isn’t really good down there ( 1-6 run ). May be a little playoffs nerves ?

Also got Pittsburgh + 4 to hang with badly depleted Baltimore in a lower scoring game . ( 3.5 or even 3 in some places )

Jimmy G May play and getting 5.5 was a good value but not sure he’s healed enough to be really productive . It’s 3.5 now so took the Rams at that price . Lands on 4 or 5. Both cash .

Well its nice to see Davidsons Bailey starting again today for the Bengals and playing solid. Stopped Nick Chubb cold on a 3rd and 2. He is one of those kids that every team loves to have. Nice to see for 7th rounder. Markus is a good kid.