Drug overdose deaths in the U.S. have topped 100,000 for the first time

Yappi

Go Buckeyes
More than 100,000 people died over a 12-month period from fatal drug overdoses for the first time in U.S. history, according to new data from the Centers for Disease Control & Prevention.

"To all those families who have mourned a loved one and to all those people who are facing addiction or are in recovery: you are in our hearts," said President Joe Biden in a statement issued by the White House. "Together, we will turn the tide on this epidemic."

"This tragic milestone represents an increase of 28.5%" over the same period just a year earlier, said Dr. Deb Houry with the CDC in a call with reporters Wednesday.

Paying people NOT to work is not helping the situation either.

Nor is allowing the Mexican drug cartels to control OUR border.

Somebody, please stop the insanity.

Paying people NOT to work is not helping the situation either.

Nor is allowing the Mexican drug cartels to control OUR border.

Somebody, please stop the insanity.
You are honestly too stupid to believe. That was for a 12 month period where Trump was President 10 of the months. Why do you think no one is commenting on this thread? Please stop the insanity! Take up bird watching or painting. If you can play the piano, write some songs. If you can't, learn how to play the piano. Maybe learn how to read or something. I recommend "The Hitchhiker's guide to the galaxy." It will give you "The Answer." Read all of them in the series. You will thank me.

You are honestly too stupid to believe. That was for a 12 month period where Trump was President 10 of the months. Why do you think no one is commenting on this thread? Please stop the insanity! Take up bird watching or painting. If you can play the piano, write some songs. If you can't, learn how to play the piano. Maybe learn how to read or something. I recommend "The Hitchhiker's guide to the galaxy." It will give you "The Answer." Read all of them in the series. You will thank me.
But, but, but....TRUMP!!!!

Hilarious

But, but, but....TRUMP!!!!

Hilarious
How is that Hilarious. It's just a fact. You did not see Biden trying to push it off on Trump even though it was during Trumps presidency. Big difference. I didn't say but but but. You are pinning this on Biden. Why not be truthful? Why can't those of you on the right just be truthful?

How is that Hilarious. It's just a fact. You did not see Biden trying to push it off on Trump even though it was during Trumps presidency. Big difference. I didn't say but but but. You are pinning this on Biden. Why not be truthful? Why can't those of you on the right just be truthful?
The only person trying to pin it on anyone is you. And you're trying to pin it on Trump.

Why can't you on the left ever respond without deflecting to but, but, but....TRUMP!

And the border remains open and the death is allowed to waltz right in.

Joe Biden: co-owned by China and the Mexican drug cartels.

6iitwh.jpg

The party of death -- democrat -- is something to behold ..............they have no problem with deadly drugs pouring over the open border killing tens of thousands of young people, nor killing the innocent unborn. How can you have a society with such disregard for life?

So addictive drugs are just like guns. Amirite? Lol
Two things wrong with this.

1. Drugs are not a Constitutional Right, Guns are.
2. Drugs are illegal, guns aren't.

Nice try though...

Real conversations about substance abuse never happen. To busy using children as pawns instead of educating them. Wonder how many lives that Ukrainian money would have saved? How many social events evolve around alchohol? We train ourselves to mask our feelings.