Dover Tornadoes Basketball

They have to play up being D-1. Great competition. Sucks OHSAA doesn’t add another division because the Dover’s of the world have no chance in D-1 tournament

While listening to a recent radio broadcast they said Dover may be announcing a new league affiliation, has anyone on here heard any information on that? The ECOL will consist of Dover,Marietta and Warren next season.

I haven’t heard any news on the league situation.

Yes, the team has positive test(s) and are back in quarantine

Nice job last night after 2 weeks off due to quarantine and still missing kids,just 8 available. 2 turnovers against an 8-2 East Liverpool that pressured all night.
Phila up next

How good is E. Liverpool ?
Currently 8-4
Lost by 1 at Big Red and by 6 against BR at home.
And now against Dover by 17, 67-50 at Dover.
Worst loss was by 40 at Struthers. It was their first game with little to no practice for roughly 2 weeks prior.
Potters had decent wins in home wins against St. Clairsville, New Philadelphia and Carrollton. The rest of their opponents were handled pretty easily.

They are a pretty decent team. Just got slam-dunked in the first game.

I think they have a decent shot of beating Aurora and Nordonia, then they would have to play Mentor and that will be the end of the road. They can win 1 or maybe 2 games max.

They better beat Aurora,I watch on live stream wooster Triway beat Aurora by at least 15 and Triway is a decent team,it was about a month ago

I think the same way we see the same if Dover was DII they'd be regional champs (easy to say seems to me they lost at home to DII Stubenville) every year but Dover is D1
Better check that,Dover had a series with Steubenville,never lost at home. Last 2 times they met in the tournament Dover won both times for district titles.