Dover @ Canfield

Nobody has understood his defense for the last 12 years. He got his rear end saved 3 years ago when he had Wakefield and it clearly showed.. Just embarrassing that nobody steps in and sees that.. So DAMN frustrating
But he played for Mt Union and has a title ring lol. To allow a team to move down field 70 yards and score playing bend but don’t brake style with no pressure on the QB is unreal.

the OC has not done much better. Dover needs to find an identity. Looks to me like they forgot how to run the wing T and the 5-wide. They have all this team speed and never use it.
Get ur players into space. Stop using SHORT SIDE OF THE DAMN FIELD!! Call plays across the middle. The skinny post is wide open.
 
Last edited:
Nobody has understood his defense for the last 12 years. He got his rear end saved 3 years ago when he had Wakefield and it clearly showed.. Just embarrassing that nobody steps in and sees that.. So DAMN frustrating
You think Dover would have learned under wakefield cuz that defense a cpl years ago was good
 
This offense is in shambles. It appears they are running the 5 wide, but not really, then they run the ball and everything they do there seems to be hesitation. There's been a few bright spots on offense this season and as soon as something appears to be working they go away from it. Or if something does work they run that play in the ground and it doesn't work the rest of the game. I don't know. We've been pretty good for so long it's just kinda tough to watch at times.
 
Not gonna dump on the kids I’m sure they already feel like losers, and too much respect for the coaches to pretend I know something they don’t. But something needs to change.
 
After doing some figuring it looks like Dover is either going to be #16 and have to play Ursuline in round one best case scenario or miss the playoffs, Dover has no chance to be anything other than the #16 seed and play anyone other than Ursuline. On the brightside Central Catholic isn't in region 9, Drew Pasteur gives TCC a 99.1% chance of winning region 10, with Norton, Tiffin Columbian and Mansfield each with a 0.3% chance. TCC has a 90% chance of winning the state championship, Ursuline has a 9% chance, and the field (Badin, Waterson, et al) combines for 1%.
 
I think all these teams in D3 should just forget about it. Unfortunately, TCC is going to rule D3 pretty much as long as they are here. Such a travesty.
 
Unfortunately we are seeing a lot of parallels with Louisville,no league, roster is getting smaller,a fan I talked to said the games are boring because they are unfamiliar with so many of the teams, losing has become much more prevalent.
They say we are young and we are at some positions but we will also lose some top performers.
Hopefully the young skill kids and the strong reserve team can get things back on track.
 
I agree with you on some of these points. However, both last year and this year I have seen a lot of questionable things going on on the field. This offense has no idea what it wants to do, and the defense is just not good. For the most part I don't think it's because of lack of talent. Both the OC and DC positions seriously need looked at. You would have thought when Wakefield was there the DC would have learned a few things but they've gone right back to their ways on defense. The offense needs an identity. They don't know who they are. That's not because the talent isn't there it's because the OC has them so screwed up they can't find themselves.
 
.
Top