Dover Basketball 2021-22

Jeez, who pissed in your Cheerios this morning. Imagine getting on an app and talking about specific highschool players. Talk about the team as a whole, the coaches or the fans, not specific players. No one respects anyone who does this and it’s just sickening. Also if you graduated in 1987 that would make you around 50 so you could be these kids parents
Home opener vs ISA tomorrow in Dovers new gym. Any word on ISA? Saw they lost to Mansfield by only 5 who beat Wooster. Should be a good game
It should be a good game if #2 keeps playing like a kid who just picked up a basketball for the first time. ISA by 7.

And your point is,Molk will come around, give the kid time, I saw Garaway play Hiland the other night,they still look like a team playing football,a ton of turnovers and none of them could hit a three,by the time February comes around Garaway will be a good team, but I think Dover will be a great team

Fine here’s something positive. TC Molk scored a solid 12 points in a good win against Wooster…… after missing atleast 7 threes.
UR A JOKE DUDE… The dude would literally smack you in a basketball game.. They have had probably 7-8 practices and 1 game prior to that and you think they should drop 100 as a team.. Run along now HATER!

My first opportunity to see a live game in the new gym,awesome venue decent lively crowd.
This team seems to be about all I expected,deep lineup with Coach Von Kaenel subbing in 4 at a time the passing is impressive especially Mikey Beal but they all seem very unselfish. I liked the athleticism of Beal,Devault and Lurie all 3 big but can move and do things you wouldn’t expect. Farthing with a couple slams but most impressive to me was his speed to the basket. Fun bunch to watch.

I just find it hilarious that people get on threads and start talking about another area schools.. Especially one that has been very successful in basketball over the last 12-15 years! And this years team is no exception to that! ? Go Dover!

TC stat line 9 of 11 on 2 pointers 4 of 7 3 pointers,3 of 4 at line.
Next up is Dover holiday tournament next Wednesday and Thursday.
I believe Dover plays Cleveland Benedictine on Wednesday but the other 2 teams seem to be a secret. Anyone know who else is involved?

I believe Dover plays Cleveland Benedictine on Wednesday but the other 2 teams seem to be a secret. Anyone know who else is involved?
Benedictine plays Normandy and Dover plays Lakewood (who is going through some COVID stuff so hopefully they’ll be ready by next week)

Do you know what time the games are?
1640189848385.png

Per Dover’s website.

TC is a great player. Love to see a kid who plays the game right and succeeds, his teammates, uhhhh, are still coming along, but right now this is the TC show.

TC was fantastic tonight.

Great team win.
I agree. Molk was on fire. But I still worry that Dover is far too reliant on #2. Relying on only one player to score points while playing mediocre defense at best (I haven’t seen a Dover team let up this many points in years) is exactly why a slightly lesser but still solid group like Phila can hand Dover a loss. This Dover unit has huge upside potential, but I think their defense and overeliance on #2 will prevent them from making a long playoff run.

I agree. Molk was on fire. But I still worry that Dover is far too reliant on #2. Relying on only one player to score points while playing mediocre defense at best (I haven’t seen a Dover team let up this many points in years) is exactly why a slightly lesser but still solid group like Phila can hand Dover a loss. This Dover unit has huge upside potential, but I think their defense and overeliance on #2 will prevent them from making a long playoff run.
I would have to agree, I think Lurie and Gigax should get more minutes, might help Dovers interior defense more.