DLS on tv

consumerman

I will be taping the broadcast the DLS - Serra game when it is broadcast on comcast tonight

I will give my honest eval on DLS

no hype

but I can get a feel for certain DLS teams based on following them for 22 years

for instance in 2004, we all knew they had their worst talent in 20 years and that was before there top two lineman went down in training

last year, they were a solid if unspectacular team

I did not have them as the best team in the nation but they definitely laid an egg against Canyon and had played much better all season

I thought they would have beat Canyon if they played there normal game

anyway I will leave some honest feedback

I know the two aren't related. I didn't know if you had the capability to transfer the video to your computer to post. No big deal. Your analysis will be valuable as you are definitely the most "in-the-know" about the DLS program on Yappi.

about Serra

Serra was co-champ of the tough WCAL last year in what honestly was a down year for the league

the league is one of the stronger leagues in Northern California with teams like Serra (San Mateo), St. Francis (Mt. View), Bellarmine (San Jose), Mitty (San Jose), Valley Christian (San Jose), Riordan (San Francisco), St. Ignatius (San Francisco), I believe Sacred Heart (SF) will be rejoining the WCAL next year

Serra is supposed to be a top team this year and is rated overall #2 in the Greater Bay Area behind DLS (The Bay area is well over 6 million people, probabaly closer to 7)

Serra graduates include

Patriot Tom Brady
Ex-Steeler Lynn Swann
and some guy named Barry Bonds

I know the two aren't related. I didn't know if you had the capability to transfer the video to your computer to post. No big deal. Your analysis will be valuable as you are definitely the most "in-the-know" about the DLS program on Yappi.

I am really a dummy when it comes to tech stuff

I have followed DLS for 22 years and have been blessed (or is it cursed) with the so called photographic memory

Plus I have nearly 20 DLS games on tape/disc and 2 books which I often use for reference

about Serra

Serra was co-champ of the tough WCAL last year in what honestly was a down year for the league

the league is one of the stronger leagues in Northern California with teams like Serra (San Mateo), St. Francis (Mt. View), Bellarmine (San Jose), Mitty (San Jose), Valley Christian (San Jose), Riordan (San Francisco), St. Ignatius (San Francisco), I believe Sacred Heart (SF) will be rejoining the WCAL next year

Serra is supposed to be a top team this year and is rated overall #2 in the Greater Bay Area behind DLS (The Bay area is well over 6 million people, probabaly closer to 7)

Serra graduates include

Patriot Tom Brady
Ex-Steeler Lynn Swann
and some guy named Barry Bonds

they just showed the list of alumni at serra and it was impressive.