Division V Semifinal: R17 South Range (14-0) vs R18 Liberty Center (14-0) at Clyde

Who will advance to the Division V State Championship game?

• South Range

Votes: 78 66.7%
  • Liberty Center

Votes: 39 33.3%

• Total voters
Honor your opponent,
South Range congratulations. LC is weak in the secondary and that was our achilles heel your team played fast and tackled well. Liberty Center got out of rhythm and didn’t have a chance to play their type of football from the start. Wishing your team the best in Canton next week!
as always Go Tigers!!!

Congratulations Raiders. Great job by all, especially happy for the coaching staff. I thought the Raiders would win but I didn't think it would be that big a margin. However, after seeing one possession by each team, you felt LC was in a bit of trouble, SR was just too quick for the Tigers. It reminded me of last year's Hubbard game, both undefeated at 9-0 but SR was just so much quicker you knew the Eagles had little chance.

Congratulations to LC on a great season also.

One more to go Raiders.

Gentlemen,

With Canfield also winning tonight this season is the 10th time the MV has sent at least two teams to the finals. If JFK wins tomorrow night it will be the 3rd time the Valley has sent three. Good luck JFK.

People have said the Valley is down or will never get back to what it was which may be true in overall talent especially top recruits but the last 5-10 years have been pretty successful with multiple trips to state semi's and state finals. I can think of JFK, Springfield, Girard, South Range, Canfield, Ursuline, Poland, Reserve all off the top of my head. Instead of thinking what the area isnt, more should think what it is and that's a pretty good football area still.

Gentlemen,

With Canfield also winning tonight this season is the 10th time the MV has sent at least two teams to the finals. If JFK wins tomorrow night it will be the 3rd time the Valley has sent three. Good luck JFK.
When was the last time the Valley had 3 teams compete for a state title? I know in 89 we had Campbell, JFK and McDonald. I wasn't aware of another time.