Division IV Region 16

Massie-Wyoming if both make it that far would be interesting, wasn’t it CM 42-14 last year?
Yep, however Wyoming looks like they have the best defense I think anyone has seen in D4 in a long time. It would be very interesting

Massie-Wyoming if both make it that far would be interesting, wasn’t it CM 42-14 last year?
Yes it was. And the year before that Wyoming killed them. (I think Hester had almost 200 yards as a 10th grader). So let's all hope they get to tge rubber match.

This Massie team is just starting to peak at the right time. Getting noticeably better each week. Beat Unioto with relative ease. Really liking the Defense…got some dogs on that unit that are starting to eat!!

1. Wyoming vs 8. Shawnee- Shawnee is well coached but Wyoming on another level.

5. Urbana vs 13. Clinton Massie- Clinton Massie seems to be peaking. interested to see how they handle Urbana’s athletes.

2. Taft vs 10. Alter- I’m cautiously picking Taft as i think Alter has what it takes to pull the upset. it would not surprise me.

6. McNicholas vs 14. Eaton- im all for this upset. Eaton looks like a great team that’s been tested in the SWBL. i think they win in a very close game.

Last edited:
1. Wyoming vs 8. Shawnee- Shawnee is well coached but Wyoming on another level.

5. Urbana vs 13. Clinton Massie- Clinton Massie seems to be peaking. interested to see how they handle Urbana’s athletes.

2. Taft vs 7. Alter- I’m cautiously picking Taft as i think Alter has what it takes to pull the upset. it would not surprise me.

6. McNicholas vs 14. Eaton- im all for this upset. Eaton looks like a great team that’s been tested in the SWBL. i think they win in a very close game.
And McNick has not been tested in the GCL?

And McNick has not been tested in the GCL?
SWBL was 5-1 in the first round with their only loss to another swbl team. (VV over Carlisle). As delighted I am that Fenwick lost, the fact their D gave up 31 to Eaton makes me think the SWBL was pretty stout this season. Of course that's why they play the games.

SWBL was 5-1 in the first round with their only loss to another swbl team. (VV over Carlisle). As delighted I am that Fenwick lost, the fact their D gave up 31 to Eaton makes me think the SWBL was pretty stout this season. Of course that's why they play the games.

Actually the SWBL went 5-2. Waynesville also lost.

Eaton offense didn't do much until the second half. Fenwick fumbled two kick offs and gave up a blocked punt. Fenwick defense didn't play nearly as bad as the score says. It was just undisciplined football and Eaton took advantage of it. I expect McNick to take this one if they're healthy.

He got Alter and Reading dead on. It seems most thought Alter would win by 2 or 3 td's.

Eaton won fair and square. Those mistakes are squarely on Fenwick and they count toward the game. I don't expect McNick to make the same mistakes.
Seen all the McNick games but one. If nothing else they are very good at protecting the ball. At least when the 1s are playing. Maybe 3 interceptions..can’t recall losing a fumble but they may have.