Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Waynesville

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Massie 49
Waverly 28
Van hose 45 yd TD. Waverly has no answer for Massie running game. Massie down field blocking is something to watch

Hats off to CM we turned it over and you made us pay. Had some good spots where looked good but our worst enemy was ourselves tonight. Good luck the rest of the way would at least like to say we lost to the state champ

I think Massie beats Wyoming. Might be a homer pick but I think McNick beats Eaton. I’d give the edge to Massie in that scenario.
McNick seems to be a completely different team from when Waverly played them a year ago I’m just no impressed by what Massie does I think when they play a team that has a better defense then us they’re beatable

McNick seems to be a completely different team from when Waverly played them a year ago I’m just no impressed by what Massie does I think when they play a team that has a better defense then us they’re beatable
Rockets QB who I believe was playing only his second game as starter (when their 3 yr starter was lost for the season) v. Waverly last year has become a really good QB..he runs well, passes even better (4 nice receivers) and makes good decisions.

Massie beats McNick to win the region. not sold on Wyoming.

wonder what neutral sites will look like?

Eaton vs McNick @Hamilton
Massie vs Wyoming @KINGS

my guesses

Please don’t take this the wrong way but I’m not that impressed with what Waverly does either. Hard to get that once in while talent at the Qb position like they had last year. Massie’s system has won them 2 state titles and a runner up. Must work a little bit.

Yes and no. Although it didn't play out that way in the playoffs, the strength of last years team was the secondary. This year its the linebackers. You have to account for the QB has a runner. Like Irwin said, he has a year under his belt and is a better passer. However, the offense isn't designed to drop back 25+ times a game.

Please don’t take this the wrong way but I’m not that impressed with what Waverly does either. Hard to get that once in while talent at the Qb position like they had last year. Massie’s system has won them 2 state titles and a runner up. Must work a little bit.

It’s not any disrespect at all. and no disrespect toward CM I mean it’s won 2 state titles, but to me a team that runs the option like it’s football before the forward pass is the equivalent of nails on a chalkboard. There’s a reason no NFL team does it and only the service academies do it at the college level. I think the whole keep the ball out of the other teams hand is similar to how in high school basketball where you just drain clock and make sure you score. I hate it. I get why teams do it but to me it’s the worst form of the sport.