Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Oakwood

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Waynesville

• Other

• Total voters
I think CM will be more prepared to defend Waverly's offense having played teams like Anderson and Western Brown. Waverly does have an up tempo aspect that can be a unique wrinkle. I think CM wins by 7-14.
CM defense is much better than last year, improving every game. OOC games were great competition, the SBAAC was a let down this year, Massie has played a better schedule than Waverly. Playing Anderson, Western Brown both pass happy teams both still in the playoffs. Massie has played mostly D3 and D2 teams. Played DeSales last years state runner up in D3. Most players return from last year, large senior class. Waverly played Massie tuff at home last year, but a have to believe that Massie D will keep everything in front of them, bend don't break. Massie DB are not the biggest , but the db are very good open field tacklers. Waverly will get yds, but can they stop or out score Massie. CM lines will be the different in this game.

If Waverly can actually start solid for a first half for once and try to turn this into a track meet I think that’s our best shot. Cannot allow this game to be like Wheelersburg and let them dictate the game nor play like we did the first half against VV

And don't forget Massie was without 4 2-way starters last year during the playoffs. 2 did play against Waverly, but were far from 100%.

It is finally here it is gameday. Rooting for my tigers to get an upset and keep the playoff run going
Geaux Tigers

Is Eaton moving the ball at all?
They got a couple turnovers early and had the ball in MU territory, but couldn't convert that into any points. They had a nice drive to end the 2nd half to get a TD. MU has put together a couple long drives and have seemed to have the ball most of the first half.

Waverly -2 in the turnover margin early but making it count on special teams gonna take a special second half to comeback

They got a couple turnovers early and had the ball in MU territory, but couldn't convert that into any points. They had a nice drive to end the 2nd half to get a TD. MU has put together a couple long drives and have seemed to have the ball most of the first half.
Thank you. I appreciate the updates.

Waverly being -4 in the turnover margin tells the tale of this game cannot afford to do that against a team that just milks clock