Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Oakwood

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Waynesville

• Other

• Total voters
Yeah, just think of it as the seeds 9-16 are trying to win a spot in the regular playoffs. Seeds 1-8 play each of them with the possibility of losing their spot (seed) with a loss.
i.e. Milton Union at #7 plays Indian Hill at #10. If IH wins they take on the #2 team in Milton’s place. Likewise If #16 knocks off #1; they take on #8 in place of the original #1.

Yeah, just think of it as the seeds 9-16 are trying to win a spot in the regular playoffs. Seeds 1-8 play each of them with the possibility of losing their spot (seed) with a loss.
i.e. Milton Union at #7 plays Indian Hill at #10. If IH wins they take on the #2 team in Milton’s place. Likewise If #16 knocks off #1; they take on #8 in place of the original #1.
Good explanation.

I would pick some winners here but my track record for picking games is pretty poor. I am excited to see how some of these games play out. I'm not 100% sold that Cincy area football is better than Dayton area football this year. If I had to pick an upset, I am thinking Graham may be the most likely Top 8 seed to fall. Any word on Eaton's QB1 or Indian Hills QB1? I heard Eaton's QB1 has been out since Week 9, and I did not see IH QB1 (#5?) in the Week 10 game against Reading, althought #12 looked more than capable. Any other key injuries to speak of?

I would pick some winners here but my track record for picking games is pretty poor. I am excited to see how some of these games play out. I'm not 100% sold that Cincy area football is better than Dayton area football this year. If I had to pick an upset, I am thinking Graham may be the most likely Top 8 seed to fall. Any word on Eaton's QB1 or Indian Hills QB1? I heard Eaton's QB1 has been out since Week 9, and I did not see IH QB1 (#5?) in the Week 10 game against Reading, althought #12 looked more than capable. Any other key injuries to speak of?
From what I've heard, Eaton's starting QB is out for the year.

Last edited:
High chance of rain in Waverly tomorrow evening for those making the travel. Also highly recommend Beast and Bottle not far from the stadium if you are looking for a good bite to eat before the game. Should be a dandy

High chance of rain in Waverly tomorrow evening for those making the travel. Also highly recommend Beast and Bottle not far from the stadium if you are looking for a good bite to eat before the game. Should be a dandy
D4 plays Saturday night

The rain factor won't bother Milton. They've played in the rain on natural turf two of the last three weeks. Not sure where IH has played but I do know this Bulldog team doesn't mind rain.

What time is it? Playoff football time. !! Good luck tonight to all teams. It’s put up or shut up. Should be interesting for some of games tonight.

Valley View - 3
Waverly - 0
1st

a punt fest for a better part of the 1st Q until VV was able to put a drive together to kick a FG