Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Oakwood

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Waynesville

• Other

• Total voters

Wyoming until someone else proves them wrong. I hear they are down this year but Aron Hancock has established the Cowboys as the force in R16

Three team race between CM, Wyoming and McNick. CM has played a tough schedule and have played about every style of offense. McNick has a tough league slate and is battle tested. Wyoming is the reigning champs! Should make for some great match ups. I'll take CM but wouldn't be shocked if Wyoming or McNick win it.

McNick is battle tested and could have the best defense in the region. As the weather changes, defense will win games in the playoffs. I could see Massie or Wyoming being there too.

Rockets biggest test is this week with Badin coming to The Penn. Winning would be huge but staying healthy is also important as I expect them to play at least 2 more games. Badin may very well be D3 State Champs.

McNick seems to have a ton of weapons. Clinton Massie at well. Eaton stands very little chance vs these two, in my opinion.

This is a loaded region with all of the undefeated and one loss football teams. I tend to favor Clinton Massie, Wyoming, and McNich, similar to everyone else. Eaton has a very good football team but did just lose their starting QB. Waverly has shown it's capable of winning playoff games in year's past. Milton Union will be a good football team. Indian Hill is on a roll. Valley View doesn't have a great record, but is a dangerous team. When it's all said and done, I favor Clinton Massie.

I believe Massie is over rated. They play a weak schedule compared to the other schools. I think they get beat second round. McNick plays some good schools, but again they dont have the toughest schedule. I think Eaton can overcome the starting QB situation with the play of there defense. Can they make a run? Time will tell. Wyoming is the favorite. Tough schedule, good defense, and they can score. No matter who it is, if you can win this region, you will win a championship.

Bethel could be a pest of a second round match up that people don't seem to give much thought too. Stingy defense, balanced fast paced offense. Older group, did some good things against massie last year in the playoffs.

I believe Massie is over rated. They play a weak schedule compared to the other schools. I think they get beat second round. McNick plays some good schools, but again they dont have the toughest schedule. I think Eaton can overcome the starting QB situation with the play of there defense. Can they make a run? Time will tell. Wyoming is the favorite. Tough schedule, good defense, and they can score. No matter who it is, if you can win this region, you will win a championship.
Your post is about 5-7 years too late. Clinton Massie takes on anyone and everyone in the OOC these days. That includes games against Anderson, Harrison, DeSales, and Western Brown in conference. I could make an easy argument that CM has played the toughest schedule in the region. The only other contenders for that could possibly be McNich, Valley View, and maybe Eaton.

For what it's worth, Wyoming's toughest game was probably Harrison which was probably the 3rd or 4th toughest team that Clinton Massie faced all season. Wyoming beat them 26-21, CM beat them 42-10. Wyoming also didn't have one of the better versions of Indian Hill this season. When Wyoming met Mariemont, Mariemont's QB was out for the season the previous week.

It’s really the big 3 that’s been brought up by everyone McNicholas, Clinton Massie, Wyoming and then everyone else. While obviously I am biased I think my Waverly Tigers will raise some more eyebrows. Realistically tho I think Wyoming takes it

Should be interesting. Here is the way I thing the region gets seeded.

1. Wyoming 10-0 28.51
2. Eaton 10-0 28.48
3. McNick 8-1 24.73
4. CM 8-1 23.44
5. Waverly 8-1 22.46
6. Bethel-Tate 8-1 21.21
7. Milton Union 9-1 18.20
8. Indian Hill 6-4 15.84
9. Taylor 6-4 15.64
10. Shroder 4-2 13.38
11. Valley View 5-5 12.15
12. McClain 5-4 11.60
13. Waynesville 6-4 11.29
14. Washington CH 4-5 11.14
15. Oakwood 4-6 11.10
16. Graham 5-4 11.09
17. Northridge 7-3 11.00

Look out for Valley View. I still think this team could put things together and make a run. I think Milton-Union is being overlooked due to their conference schedule. But they are dominating that like they should.
The win over Valley View was a good one. Losing to Oakwood the next week was a mental breakdown.
Waverly is always tough. I don't think Wyoming has what it takes to knock off McNicholas or Massie. IMHO.

1. Wyoming 10-0 28.51
2. Eaton 10-0 28.48
3. McNick 8-1 24.73
4. CM 8-1 23.44
5. Waverly 8-1 22.46
6. Bethel-Tate 8-1 21.21
8. Indian Hill 6-4 15.84
9. Taylor 6-4 15.64
10. Shroder 4-2 13.38
12. McClain 5-4 11.60
15. Oakwood 4-6 11.10
16. Graham 5-4 11.09
17. Northridge 7-3 11.00
Waynesville At Massie 1st round ?? Is that wishful thinking on your part ?

1. Wyoming 10-0 28.51
2. Eaton 10-0 28.48
3. McNick 8-1 24.73
4. CM 8-1 23.44
5. Waverly 8-1 22.46
6. Bethel-Tate 8-1 21.21
8. Indian Hill 6-4 15.84
9. Taylor 6-4 15.64
10. Shroder 4-2 13.38
12. McClain 5-4 11.60
15. Oakwood 4-6 11.10
16. Graham 5-4 11.09
17. Northridge 7-3 11.00
If that is in fact the order, I would see the top 8 all winning, except Valley View can beat Bethel-Tate.

It’s really the big 3 that’s been brought up by everyone McNicholas, Clinton Massie, Wyoming and then everyone else. While obviously I am biased I think my Waverly Tigers will raise some more eyebrows. Realistically tho I think Wyoming takes it
I had my doubts about Waverly in year's past, but last season they did very well in R16. I don't think we need to doubt that they field a quality playoff team.

I was surprised to see Waverly lose to Wheelersburg after how badly Ironton beat Wheelersburg. Did Ironton just reload once again?

Bethel could be a pest of a second round match up that people don't seem to give much thought too. Stingy defense, balanced fast paced offense. Older group, did some good things against massie last year in the playoffs.
There are a fair amount of Clermont folk on McNick. 82-0? You have no shot and no clue what's coming for you if you get to the second round.

I had my doubts about Waverly in year's past, but last season they did very well in R16. I don't think we need to doubt that they field a quality playoff team.

I was surprised to see Waverly lose to Wheelersburg after how badly Ironton beat Wheelersburg. Did Ironton just reload once again?
Can't speak of Waverly this year, they knocked out McNick last year and they were a fantastic team to watch.

Ironton forced 3 turnovers that game and cashed them in for touchdowns each drive that’s why it got ugly. Ironton i believe is legit again and should contend. As for when we played Wheelersburg we came in averaging 43 points a game and were held to a goose egg at the half. Wheelersburg kept having methodical drives draining the clock and was easily the worst our offense played all year and at the wrong time. This team is quite similar to last seasons as well with a lot of speed at the skill positions and a qb who can throw it fairly well.

They beat Batavia 82-0. I’m not sure with a running clock how that’s even possible.?
No running clock in the first half. Was 68-0 at half. Bethel had 5 or 6 defensive/ST touchdowns. It depresses me to watch Batavia play anymore. Just a joke what this new guy from Anderson has tried force here without the kids to do it.

There are a fair amount of Clermont folk on McNick. 82-0? You have no shot and no clue what's coming for you if you get to the second round.
What are you even talking about? 1. I'm not from bethel. 2. I said a pest, not for sure going to beat anyone.

They're a well coached and hard nosed group of kids. Their coach has built a solid program there is all I was saying.