Division III State Semifinal: Badin (13-0) vs Granville (13-0)

Who wins?

• Badin by 17+

Votes: 4 5.9%
  • Badin by 8-16

Votes: 15 22.1%
  • Badin by 1-7

Votes: 20 29.4%
  • Granville by 1-7

Votes: 17 25.0%
  • Granville by 8-16

Votes: 8 11.8%
  • Granville by 17+

Votes: 4 5.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I’m pretty sure I said they were playing for runner up more than likely. Difference they get to play to find out. Some times the opponent is just better than you. You tip your hat and don’t complain about calls.

Go put your depends on
Ed bundy
Just watching these games thank how good you have been when you played football
If Badin’s starting QB would have played it would have been a blow out. He wouldn’t of needed to throw a single pass just run the ball between him and Walsh. Granville was about the fifth toughest team Badin played this year
Is there a chance QB1 plays next week or is he out for the season?

I’m pretty sure I said they were playing for runner up more than likely. Difference they get to play to find out. Some times the opponent is just better than you. You tip your hat and don’t complain about calls.
Not the Busch league penalties

What sucks you gotta drive 2 hrs to get your butt kicked in the cold
I’ll stay home in the warm
Its actually four hours but that is kinda of the standard at Badin. Man, why such a sore loser? As was pointed out earlier the many penalties kept the score from being much worse. Great season! Now about that running back....

Only 14 points I thought you said a blowout
Just think you will drive next week 2 hrs and get your handed to you
Dude don’t be a freaking sore loser Badin won!! Wish them good luck!!! Granville had a good run lost to a better team!! Don’t be a duech!!!!

Everyone was thinking it but you hit the nail on it. He would rather stay home than see his team go to Canton. Sore loser and extreme duesh bagg. Thanks for clearing that up for the rest of us.
Dude don’t be a freaking sore loser Badin won!! Wish them good luck!!! Granville had a good run lost to a better team!! Don’t be a duech!!!!
Please beat your chest with your hand

What sucks you gotta drive 2 hrs to get your butt kicked in the cold
I’ll stay home in the warm
Not much of a role model for sportsmanship for your nephew are you? Does he read your postings? I hope not. Time to grow up.

If Badin’s starting QB would have played it would have been a blow out. He wouldn’t of needed to throw a single pass just run the ball between him and Walsh. Granville was about the fifth toughest team Badin played this year
lol, ok.

Not doubting you the D is very good but 6 guys playing D1 of D2? Do they actually have offers or are you speculating?
Yes one of LB's has 5 offers now between FCS, D2's and NAIA schools. The DE has a Valpo offer but committed to Miami U. The NG is being heavily recruited by Ohio U, Miami U several D2's and NAIA's. The other LB will have a Thomas More offer and being Recruited by several other D2's.
The Corner is being recruited by Duke, UC and Miami U and the other corner has D2, D3 and a NAIA offer. The QB is already signed to UC for baseball and the football team wants him as a punter. They have real athletes on that team. Like I said before, your not running on Badin's D. If your going to beat them, it will be from the offense turning the ball over and giving teams a short field. But they take care of the ball. They shut Granville totally down. The Granville RB and QB didn't want and smoke with that D.

Yes one of LB's has 5 offers now between FCS, D2's and NAIA schools. The DE has a Valpo offer but committed to Miami U. The NG is being heavily recruited by Ohio U, Miami U several D2's and NAIA's. The other LB will have a Thomas More offer and being Recruited by several other D2's.
The Corner is being recruited by Duke, UC and Miami U and the other corner has D2, D3 and a NAIA offer. The QB is already signed to UC for baseball and the football team wants him as a punter. They have real athletes on that team. Like I said before, your not running on Badin's D. If your going to beat them, it will be from the offense turning the ball over and giving teams a short field. But they take care of the ball. They shut Granville totally down. The Granville RB and QB didn't want and smoke with that D.
Sad is Granville Qb hurt got over 100 plus passing yards

That would be unknowable, surely you don't think you can actually know that?
Look, Badin dominated that game with their second string QB, their RB ran for over 200 yards and their D gave up 2 yards rushing. Bellbrook, McNick hell even the second team in the playoffs and CJ were better than Grainville