Division III State Championship: Canfield (13-1) vs. Bloom-Carroll (14-1)

Who wins?

• Canfield by 17+

Votes: 17 12.2%
  • Canfield by 8-16

Votes: 43 30.9%
  • Canfield by 1-7

Votes: 40 28.8%
  • Bloom-Carroll by 1-7

Votes: 27 19.4%
  • Bloom-Carroll by 8-16

Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Bloom-Carroll by 17+

Votes: 2 1.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Your original post on this subject was that there wasn't 1 player on either team that was a scholarship football player. I proved you wrong.

Then you stated that because there were players going to college from those teams that took away opportunities for other kids and that only "92" ohio players get scholarships. Ohio usually averages between 110-120 D1 scholarship players a year. I proved you wrong.

You use google and I use actual facts as it pertains to Ohio high school football players.

You have also made some very odd comments in this thread including calling it tadpole division, "demographics", which I'm pretty sure is a euphamisnm for the fact that both teams were predominantly white and that BC "got the same thing that Canfield did. You are pretty much just a moron and a troll. I am pretty sure you were on here last year at this time saying the same things under a different name.
only 1 in 92 players gets a full ride, was the premise and out of the 92 on the field that day, I questioned if any of them were destined for full rides.

I didn't think that since these were state finalists, there may be more than one on the field that day.

A lot of talk before this ab BC’s 11 being a highly recruited college LB. If that is the case, Canfields 27 and 11 should be in that same conversation. Both had equal if not better performances than BCs lb
Ohio Prep Sports Writers didn’t choose 27 or 11 for Canfield as the top Dawg. They did vote Bloom Carroll’s #11 Andrew Marshall the Div3 Defensive Player of the Year Hell of a season

Last edited:
Ohio Prep Sports Writers didn’t choose 27 or 11 for Canfield.They did vote Bloom Carroll’s #11 Andrew Marshall the Div3 Defensive Player of the Year Hell of a season
You are correct, those same voters and writers didn’t vote #12 (Broc Lowry) offensive player of the year. Makes 1 wonder the credibility or intelligence of the voters. Because many of the top teams in Div 3, knew the one kid they had to stop to beat Canfield. Yet Ursuline, Chardon, Holy Name, and Bloom Carroll had NO answer, or chance, Chardon was able to contain him, but the other teams had no chance against Broc. His playoff stays alone were unreal. Big time players step up in big time games, in this game it was obvious who the big time players were.

Ohio Prep Sports Writers didn’t choose 27 or 11 for Canfield as the top Dawg. They did vote Bloom Carroll’s #11 Andrew Marshall the Div3 Defensive Player of the Year Hell of a season
I only saw BC's #11 in the Championship game. He deserves any accolades he receives. He was by far their best defender. You know D1 talent when you see it.