Division III Region 9

Kenston Beating Willoughby South was a very good win. Kicker is good.
Yes. I think if WS qb Quinlan and Tyrone Singleton played vs K qb Nikko and TE Miller it would of been a high scoring affair with edge to WS. So many injuries and you got a 3-0 game. I think Riverside game may be harder for Kenston. What a region though…

Nope,visions of 2019 still in my head,Phila was a heavy favorite and Dover knocked them from the #1 ranking in the state. Phila is capable, I think too much stock is put in the Phila loss to Steubenville when they lost a young QB early in the game.
Dover has a different coach on the D that’s not going to let anything like that happen. He’s not getting out coached by anyone and will keep Np in check all night if they score more then 10 i would be very shocked. I think it’s the best Dover team in many many years. And the best D in team history

Dover has a different coach on the D that’s not going to let anything like that happen. He’s not getting out coached by anyone and will keep Np in check all night if they score more then 10 i would be very shocked. I think it’s the best Dover team in many many years. And the best D in team history

As I mentioned in another thread thread, mama I have seen several teams in this region is this region including Chardon and Dover. You mention that Dover may have the best defense they have ever had. When you are constantly on the bottom of the defense of scale it doesn't take much to move up the ladder somewhat. I think Dover has a very good football team but I would venture to say here that Is Jordan lights up the scoreboard is scoreboard on Dover it's over and several teams in this region. I do not think Dover has been tested with a good offense yet. Again just my opinion and not putting anybody down. It's just calling it like I see it.

As I mentioned in another thread thread, mama I have seen several teams in this region is this region including Chardon and Dover. You mention that Dover may have the best defense they have ever had. When you are constantly on the bottom of the defense of scale it doesn't take much to move up the ladder somewhat. I think Dover has a very good football team but I would venture to say here that Is Jordan lights up the scoreboard is scoreboard on Dover it's over and several teams in this region. I do not think Dover has been tested with a good offense yet. Again just my opinion and not putting anybody down. It's just calling it like I see it.

Dover has played 2 of the best teams in R9.. They’ve played some very tough teams

Nope,visions of 2019 still in my head,Phila was a heavy favorite and Dover knocked them from the #1 ranking in the state. Phila is capable, I think too much stock is put in the Phila loss to Steubenville when they lost a young QB early in the game.

NP has no offense and creativity of that offense is about as vanilla as the Zontini years. NP will be lucky to get across midfield. They better get some special team and defensive scores if they want to compete. If the defense shows up like they did against Chardon than it might not be a running clock. Offensively for NP, their only hope for scoring is playing the faster more physical RB who isn't afraid of contact and will at least run hard through the hole for the play was designed for. The other RB should be moved to wr because he doesn't like contact and dances to much in the backfield.

SVSM showing again tonight why I can't buy into them being a threat in the region as they get their @$$e$ handed to them by Hartley.

SVSM showing again tonight why I can't buy into them being a threat in the region as they get their @$$e$ handed to them by Hartley.
Never thought the Irish would be good enough to win the region, but they are the biggest threat to pull a 1st round upset in that region.

Good call. Problem is that they'll be at the bottom of the bracket now if they get in. The odds of beating Walsh next week are slim.
I don't disagree, but none of the higher seeds are going to be shaking in their shoes after week 10 when they get their films for Akron East, New Philly, NDCL, Ravenna, etc.

Another good W for Canfield. 42-0 in the 3rd when Varsity came out. Have only given up 10 points in the last 6 games (varsity). They’re the 3rd best team in the region, with a chance to win it IMO. A tall task to knock off Chardon though..

SV-SM is the only team outside of the top 4 or 5 teams in the region that has the talent to compete with any team in D-III, the only problem is they are also the most inconsistent team in D-III, on one hand they beat Ursuline who is one of the best teams in D-IV, and nearly beat Warren G Harding which is a pretty decent D-II school, and took the Magics to Overtime (who has only lost to D-I Stow), then on the other the Irish have been obliterated the past 2 games...