Division II State Semifinal: Winton Woods (11-3) vs Uniontown Green (11-3)

Who wins?

• Winton Woods by 17+

Votes: 32 32.0%
  • Winton Woods by 8-16

Votes: 32 32.0%
  • Winton Woods by 1-7

Votes: 13 13.0%
  • Green by 1-7

Votes: 19 19.0%
  • Green by 8-16

Votes: 3 3.0%
  • Green by 17+

Votes: 1 1.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
First, I would like to congratulate Green for a wonderful season. Hold your heads high. 2nd, I have never seen a team get deep into the red zone on 5 occasions and come away with out any points. Green had the better team but the best teams don't always win. Winton Woods should send Green a Thank you card. 3rd, The refs were clueless at times such as when they called a touchback after the Green Bulldog crossed the goal line before losing the ball. Winton Woods will lose badly next week to Akron Hoban.

First, I would like to congratulate Green for a wonderful season. Hold your heads high. 2nd, I have never seen a team get deep into the red zone on 5 occasions and come away with out any points. Green had the better team but the best teams don't always win. Winton Woods should send Green a Thank you card. 3rd, The refs were clueless at times such as when they called a touchback after the Green Bulldog crossed the goal line before losing the ball. Winton Woods will lose badly next week to Akron Hoban.
Lol you don’t even know what you are looking at.

TAKEAWAYS are TAKEAWAYS.
Why can’t people just give the team that won credit instead of showing all this weakness and blaming the refs blah blah.

Green played their hearts out and got beat.
They had a hell of a season.
They just got beat on the plays that reallly mattered.
That’s it.

TAKEAWAYS are TAKEAWAYS.
Why can’t people just give the team that won credit instead of showing all this weakness and blaming the refs blah blah.

That’s it.
Thank you. All the trips in the Redzone, 7 points! Great job WW DEFENSE!!
# 8 & 3 are very very good. Fun to watch unless there making plays on your team!! SMH I like #58 also

?

Congrats to the Winton Woods Warriors!
Senior class is legendary in my book.

WW headed to another state Championship Game!

HS football is about so much more than wins and losses.
These Seniors and this 1st year coaching staff stepped up and pulled this team together when times were tough early on.
What a team effort.

The scrub teams fall apart when the times are tough but the teams that win just make sure they have one more point than the other guy when it’s over.
Stats don’t mean a thing.
Score more than the other guy and win the game.

TAKEAWAYS are TAKEAWAYS.

That’s it.
I watched the game and know what I saw. Check out time of possession and total yardage. Lol.

That's the kind of loss that those Green kids will lament for the rest of their lives. So many empty RZ trips, then compounding it by giving up a KO return TD. They just gift wrapped that for WW.

I watched the game and know what I saw. Check out time of possession and total yardage. Lol.
Huh?
They pass out champions for stats?
Come on buddy.
Green has a great team.
Don’t piss on Green by acting like somehow they blew it or the refs screwed them.
They got beat which is honorable.
What is with people lol.