Division II Football Poll - Final Week (10/24/22)

Yappi

Go Buckeyes

1 Massillon Washington (Massillon) (8-1) (225) [10]
2 Archbishop Hoban (Akron) (9-1) (207) [8]
3 Winton Woods (Cincinnati) (10-0) (195) [4]
4 Avon (Avon) (9-1) (162) [1]
5 Central Catholic (Toledo) (9-1) (157) [1]
6 Highland (Medina) (10-0) (106) [1]
7 Hudson (Hudson) (10-0) (81) [1]
8 Austintown-Fitch (Austintown) (9-1) (73)
9 Kings (Kings Mills) (9-1) (53)
10 Riverside (Painesville) (9-1) (43)

Others - Xenia (Xenia) (10-0), Walsh Jesuit (Cuyahoga Falls) (8-2), Anthony Wayne (Whitehouse) (9-1), Westerville South (Westerville) (9-1), Avon Lake (Avon Lake) (8-2)

1 Massillon Washington (Massillon) (8-1) (225) [10]
2 Archbishop Hoban (Akron) (9-1) (207) [8]
3 Winton Woods (Cincinnati) (10-0) (195) [4]
4 Avon (Avon) (9-1) (162) [1]
5 Central Catholic (Toledo) (9-1) (157) [1]
6 Highland (Medina) (10-0) (106) [1]
7 Hudson (Hudson) (10-0) (81) [1]
8 Austintown-Fitch (Austintown) (9-1) (73)
9 Kings (Kings Mills) (9-1) (53)
10 Riverside (Painesville) (9-1) (43)

Others - Xenia (Xenia) (10-0), Walsh Jesuit (Cuyahoga Falls) (8-2), Anthony Wayne (Whitehouse) (9-1), Westerville South (Westerville) (9-1), Avon Lake (Avon Lake) (8-2)
Riverside 10 lmao.

1. Winton Woods
2. Massillon/Hoban
3. Tol CC/Avon

Will be pretty shocking if the final 4 teams don’t come from this group of 5.

1. Winton Woods
2. Massillon/Hoban
3. Tol CC/Avon

Will be pretty shocking if the final 4 teams don’t come from this group
1. Winton Woods
2. Massillon/Hoban
3. Tol CC/Avon

Will be pretty shocking if the final 4 teams don’t come from this group of 5.
I don’t think you give Walsh, Highland, Kings and a couple others enough credit. Separately wow R7 is a steaming pile. I don’t recall a D2 region this bad since R5 2018. Massillon may actually get worse sleepwalking through this gauntlet of pillows excluding Lake.

The only team I haven't seen in this group is Winton Woods. All I can say is Avon would be a 3 TD underdog against Massillon, Hoban or TCC. They've had a couple nice wins, but beating up on Berea-Midpark, Midview and Amherst isn't preparing them for the onslaught they'll see from Massillon, Hoban or TCC. I realize they play the schedule of the conference they're in, but that comes with a price past week 11.

Last edited:
The only team I haven't seen in this group is Winton Woods. All I can say is Avon would be a 3 TD underdog against Massillon, Hoban or TCC. They've had a couple nice wins, but beating up on Berea Midpark, Midview and Amherst isn't preparing them for the onslaught they'll see from Massillon, Hoban or TCC. I realize they play the schedule of the conference their in, but that comes with a price past week 11.
Always love a good laugh. "3 TD underdogs"...That's a good one.

The only team I haven't seen in this group is Winton Woods. All I can say is Avon would be a 3 TD underdog against Massillon, Hoban or TCC. They've had a couple nice wins, but beating up on Berea-Midpark, Midview and Amherst isn't preparing them for the onslaught they'll see from Massillon, Hoban or TCC. I realize they play the schedule of the conference they're in, but that comes with a price past week 11.
Yeah. Avon’s had big trouble come playoff time over the years. Pretty much every year they get knocked out early. 🙄