Division I State Championship: St. Edward (14-1) vs Springfield (13-1)

Who wins?

• St. Edward by 17+

Votes: 24 13.0%
  • St. Edward by 8-16

Votes: 73 39.5%
  • St. Edward by 1-7

Votes: 29 15.7%
  • Springfield by 1-7

Votes: 45 24.3%
  • Springfield by 8-16

Votes: 6 3.2%
  • Springfield by 17+

Votes: 8 4.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

I expect a hell of a game. Schondelmyer does a great job of buying himself time in the pocket despite not being as athletic as Smoot. Trench play will decide this

Will be a good one. That Springfield QB is a really good one. St Edwards needs to run the ball like tonight to keep the Springfield offense off the field.

Springfield won't be playing on a GWOC field with shafty refs laying out the red carpet for them.

Ed's oline will control the game and make it easy to run the ball. Springfield couldn't handle Moellers line so they won't stand a chance against Ed's

Moeller coaches panicked and helped Springfield win.

Springfield will once again show they can't play 2 tough teams back to back.

Ed's 34
Springfield 14
The only reason the Moe Springfield game was close was because of special teams turnovers

Springfield won't be playing on a GWOC field with shafty refs laying out the red carpet for them.

Ed's oline will control the game and make it easy to run the ball. Springfield couldn't handle Moellers line so they won't stand a chance against Ed's

Moeller coaches panicked and helped Springfield win.

Springfield will once again show they can't play 2 tough teams back to back.

Ed's 34
Springfield 14
You're an idiot! Refs were from Columbus and the Moeller play calling shot themselves in the foot. He!!, sloppy SHS special teams play also kept Moeller in the game.

Win or lose, It's a week of Ohio River Boy. Setting up my lawn chair.
Don’t worry he will disappear without a trace after the game like last year.

same score as last year !

Ed’s defense is too strong . They will make Springfield one dimensional again and you can’t beat Ed’s like that.

Eds till grind it out and put up 250 on the ground.

All I know is SHS will score alot more than 13 points. The mistakes and turnovers we saw tonight concern me though. Still, St Edward only got 6 points off Moeller this year. That's reassuring although I understand that game was a defensive battle.

Ed’s defense is too strong . They will make Springfield one dimensional again and you can’t beat Ed’s like that.

The 2022 SHS QB is more accurate than last year's QB. The SHS defense much stronger against the run than a year ago. This rematch will be closer.

Well, everything I've said about SHS keeps coming true now doesn't it?

You're an idiot! Refs were from Columbus and the Moeller play calling shot themselves in the foot. He!!, sloppy SHS special teams play also kept Moeller in the game.
Let the trolling begin. It really is amazing. The more SHS wins and proves everyone wrong, the more hate, jealousy and trolling there is. They can't stand this!!!

Let the trolling begin. It really is amazing. The more SHS wins and proves everyone wrong, the more hate, jealousy and trolling there is. They can't stand this!!!
Got a title yet? You won't have one this time either. Eds is a different animal than anyone I have seen this year and it isn't close

Get back to me on that one! With Enovitch gone, I like SHS's chances ..
Happy Simon Cowell GIF by America's Got Talent

If Springfield can limit their penalties and hold on to the ball they will are going to give StEds a heck of game. I like the QB for Springfield, he throws a great ball.

If Springfield can limit their penalties and hold on to the ball they will are going to give StEds a heck of game. I like the QB for Springfield, he throws a great ball.
good luck having time to throw.....once you actually can possess the ball

There's no way Springfield will be held to 7 points
This defense is literally better then last years……

Springfield will be out coached again and will be made into a one dimensional team which you absolutely cannot due vs Ed’s.

Ed’s qb has been just getting better and better with each game and bell is a hair better then entovich, the Ed’s trenches are just to strong.

This defense is literally better then last years……

Springfield will be out coached again and will be made into a one dimensional team which you absolutely cannot due vs Ed’s.

Ed’s qb has been just getting better and better with each game and bell is a hair better then entovich, the Ed’s trenches are just to strong.
They've never faced a qb like Schondelmyer. You'll see what I'm saying next week. St Eds scored 6 points against Moeller while SHS had 28. SHS has vastly improved week to week.

Status
Not open for further replies.