Division 4 Region 14

Idk man. I'll defend the WBL as hard as anyone, but it was hard watching one of our co champs get stomped by an SBC Bay team.
That game was a lot closer than the score indicates. Obviously props to Port Clinton but I’m still taking the best of the WBL against the best of the SBC, which has happened the last 2 years (VW/Bellevue and VW/Clyde)

This region has so much talent for division 4. Glenville has 3 of the top 100 in Ohio for 2023 and 2 of the top 10 in 2024. Other guys with division 1 offers so far are Williams Dixon (West Holmes) and Mikey Young (Perkins). I am sure I might be missing a couple. I think some teams might end up wishing they were in region 10 instead.

I’ll get a good look at Glenville in Week 3 at Avon. If they can hang with the Eagles this year it would be hard to imagine them not favored in R14.
Didn't realize that game was happening this year! That would be well worth the trip.

Also agree, if Tygers play Eagles well...look out.

That game was a lot closer than the score indicates. Obviously props to Port Clinton but I’m still taking the best of the WBL against the best of the SBC, which has happened the last 2 years (VW/Bellevue and VW/Clyde)

I love these types of posts.

“ We lost by four scores but I’m telling you we were in it. We just needed to not drop the ball and tackle a lot better”

I love these types of posts.

“ We lost by four scores but I’m telling you we were in it. We just needed to not drop the ball and tackle a lot better”
It was 35-21 in the second half and PC had a goal line stand. Plus I’m sure you’re blinded by your fandom to think that VW had a touchdown called back on a terrible OPI call.

It was 35-21 in the second half and PC had a goal line stand. Plus I’m sure you’re blinded by your fandom to think that VW had a touchdown called back on a terrible OPI call.

Sounds to me like PC had a comfortable two score lead and then turned it into a blow out in the second half. Lucky PC had a special teams blunder or it would have been running clock time for VW.

PI call was weak but it didn’t cost VW the game.

Sounds to me like PC had a comfortable two score lead and then turned it into a blow out in the second half. Lucky PC had a special teams blunder or it would have been running clock time for VW.

PI call was weak but it didn’t cost VW the game.
If VW scores there it’s 35-28. This is so blinded. It was 2 great teams playing and PC was better that night.
And don’t act like a TD getting called back early in the game doesn’t matter either.

Last edited:
Who isn't little brother to the MAC? They're a fantastic, elite, small school league. This isn't the burn you think it is.
not going for it, because I think the WBL is a great league, but its not even the best in western Ohio so lets not put it on a pedestal

In terms of individual talent glenville might be the most loaded team in ohio in my opinion ? But their ability to play as a whole (team) is yet to be seen

This region is very spread out, so I was looking for region matchups for playoff seeding. Glenville and West Holmes will not be playing anyone in region 14 in the regular season

Looking forward to:

Elyria Catholic vs Perkins- (over/under of 100?)
Shelby vs Bellevue
Van Wert vs St Marys

If everything goes according to plan, that game will open Shelby's new stadium in Week 3. What a fitting opponent for those festivities. Of course the finale at W.W. Skiles against Madison in Week 1 will be bananas.
Is the new stadium going to have turf?

Is the new stadium going to have turf?
It will, yes.
1656013988142.png

Keep in mind this is only a rendering of the facility once finished.