Division 4 Region 14

Jguth83

Who wins this region? I would say it comes down to West Holmes, Bellevue or Glenville.
Bath
Bellevue
Benjamin Logan
Brookside
Bryan
Buckeye Valley
Clear Fork
CCC
Elyria Catholic
Fostoria
Galion
Glenville
Kenton
Napoleon
Perkins
River Valley
Rossford
Shaw
Shelby
St Marys Memorial
Upper Sandusky
Van Wert
Vermillion Wauseon
West Holmes

EC and St. Mary's were pretty solid last year and St. Mary's is usually pretty good.

Van Wert will be solid as well.

This region is tough

Glenville as long as they bring back a decent amount. I think I remember hearing they were relatively young last year

Wauseon wasn't mentioned on the list, they will be talented again. Returning their QB, a good RB and several very good Wideouts. Line play will be a concern but they pulled an upset at Triway last year and then took their lumps against Van Wert in the second round.

Your team saw one of the worst Glenville teams in the last 20 years in 2019. Your opinion of that team is accurate. This 2022 team will be scary.
I’ll believe it when I see Glenville finally win a state championship. Wasted a lot of good teams and talent over the years.

Doesn’t change what I said.
Thanks for telling me that.

I don’t recall predicting them to win state. I said they’d win region 14. But if you will only believe them winning region 14 after they win state then I guess we’re done here.

Thanks for telling me that.

I don’t recall predicting them to win state. I said they’d win region 14. But if you will only believe them winning region 14 after they win state then I guess we’re done here.
I commented on you saying this team will be scary. Have heard it before about Glenville teams. That’s what I was saying.

West Holmes has to be one of the favorites they were in D3 state semifinals last year and just as a good team coming back as last yeat

I just know one thing west Holmes should make 16 team playoff that will be a long drive if the matchup is team close to indiana border

From 13 years ago? No idea. They should’ve won at least 1 with all that D1 talent coming from there.
I said Glenville will be scary

you said you’ll believe it when you see them finally win a state championship and that they’ve wasted a lot of talent over the years

now you’re saying 13 years ago as if I brought it up.

Regardless, this team is closer in talent to those D1 teams of 13 years ago then the recent D3 teams.

I said Glenville will be scary

you said you’ll believe it when you see them finally win a state championship and that they’ve wasted a lot of talent over the years

now you’re saying 13 years ago as if I brought it up.

Regardless, this team is closer in talent to those D1 teams of 13 years ago then the recent D3 teams.
Was going to make this same post until I saw yours. Lots of folks will say “Glenville can’t get it done” because of their history. But unless I missed it St X, Iggy, Mentor and Eds didn’t drop to D4. The wheels fell off for awhile but they’re straightening it out. Not predicting title but they are about to be a problem for lots of folks.

I’ll get a good look at Glenville in Week 3 at Avon. If they can hang with the Eagles this year it would be hard to imagine them not favored in R14.