Division 4 Region 13

The silent partner here that nobody is mentioning is Jefferson. They return everybody a year older stronger and hungrier. They didn’t have a senior on the roster. They are going to challenge some teams this year.
They haven’t beaten a NE8 team other then lakeview. They gotta do that first

No speedsters but a lot of experience. There's no reason Hubbard can't compete this year. #22 is a 4 year starter who can be carry the ball. #15 should be one of the better athletes in the conference and hungry after missing most of last season, #8 was a hard runner behind Caffey last year. #2 is another one to keep a eye on. 3 year starter on defense. Had a long touchdown run last year in a scrimmage. If the freshman #1 is anywhere close to as fast as his brother was he'll be a good one at Hubbard and one to watch. Chaney shellacked Hubbard and they scrimmaged a good Brookfield team about even. Who knows. Probably won't have a good read on Hubbard until week 3.
I heard that Brookfield scrimmage was actually 14-0 had a dumb penalty after the kid scored on the pick 6

Don’t go to sleep on them.
I’m drowsy, they return a lot, but some of those returning still arnt great, their QB can make things happen, girard had to have been one of their best games they played. I think most games with be within 1-2 scores every Friday night

Offers have no bearing on team success. You would think it would, but usually that many on one team, does not.
Absolutely correct, chaney has a ton of talent this year, does it translate to a big run that is yet to be seen, but if I were a betting man I would say not, not a knock on them, but we will see how their line can hold up against some of the better teams

Such a shame what happened over there. Literally wrecked everything he built from the ground up.
I don’t think really anyone in the conference is to be swept on the season except maybe Lakeview which makes the season so good
Lakeview is actually easier to cheer for now that Pav is gone, Bellino is a good energetic coach that was handed a fledgling program. i for one hoping he can get them back on track to respectability

No speedsters but a lot of experience. There's no reason Hubbard can't compete this year. #22 is a 4 year starter who can be carry the ball. #15 should be one of the better athletes in the conference and hungry after missing most of last season, #8 was a hard runner behind Caffey last year. #2 is another one to keep a eye on. 3 year starter on defense. Had a long touchdown run last year in a scrimmage. If the freshman #1 is anywhere close to as fast as his brother was he'll be a good one at Hubbard and one to watch. Chaney shellacked Hubbard and they scrimmaged a good Brookfield team about even. Who knows. Probably won't have a good read on Hubbard until week 3.
We shall see, I kind of like seeing Hubbard being under the radar.

This region is wide open with the loss of Ursuline and St. Joe's. I'm curious to see what Lake Catholic brings to the table this year. I'm also hearing good things about Canton South and Beaver Local as well. We will find out here in a hurry what Girard, Streetsboro and Struthers has since they play each other early in the season.

It should be an exciting year in this region!

This region is wide open with the loss of Ursuline and St. Joe's. I'm curious to see what Lake Catholic brings to the table this year. I'm also hearing good things about Canton South and Beaver Local as well. We will find out here in a hurry what Girard, Streetsboro and Struthers has since they play each other early in the season.

It should be an exciting year in this region!
Canton South is good and in a very weak conference this year, they could end up with the top seed if they can run the table which should help them dodge a lot of the bullets this region has. I could see them making a deep run

Offers have no bearing on team success. You would think it would, but usually that many on one team, does not.
You may be right, but after last night, I think it helped a little bit.
1660910098420.png

after Week 1 w/ changes from week 1
1-Lake Catholic
2-Hubbard (+2)
3-West Branch (-1)
4-Girard (+3)
5-Niles McKinley (+6)
6-Poland Seminary (-3)
7-Struthers (+3)
8-Salem (-2)
9-Northwest (+3)
10-Woodridge (+4)
11-Buchtel (-2)
12-Streetsboro (-7)
13-Canton South (-5)
14-Youngstown East (+1)
15-Ravenna (-2)
16-Coventry (+2)
17-Jefferson Area (+2)
18-East Liverpool (+2)
19-Beaver Local (-3)
20-Field (+1)
21-Lutheran East (-2)
22-Edgewood
23-Warrensville Hts
24-Minerva (+1)
25-Akron Springfield (+1)
26-Orange (-2)

Last edited:
after Week 1
1-Lake Catholic
2-Hubbard
3-West Branch
4-Girard
5-Niles McKinley
6-Poland Seminary
7-Struthers
8-Salem
9-Northwest
10-Woodridge
11-Buchtel
12-Streetsboro
13-Canton South
14-Youngstown East
15-Ravenna
16-Coventry
17-Jefferson Area
18-East Liverpool
19-Beaver Local
20-Field
21-Lutheran East
22-Edgewood
23-Warrensville Hts
24-Minerva
25-Akron Springfield
26-Orange
I sure hope you’re right. It’s interesting looking at this region now compared to last season with Ursuline, VASJ and Glenville all gone. This might be the most wide open region in all 7 divisions. And I’m still puzzled on why Glenville is not in region 13, but it’s fine with me.

I sure hope you’re right. It’s interesting looking at this region now compared to last season with Ursuline, VASJ and Glenville all gone. This might be the most wide open region in all 7 divisions. And I’m still puzzled on why Glenville is not in region 13, but it’s fine with me.
I agree. Should be an exciting post season

I’ll do a top 8 what I think right now

west branch
Buchtel
Girard
LC
Streetsboro
Woodridge
Struthers
Niles
Not sold on Niles just yet. I think Buchtel will is too high and Girard too low. Streetsboro and Woodridge play this week I think so not sold on them either. This is a wide open region.

Curious to see if all NE-8 teams in this region can make the top 16.

Not sold on Niles just yet. I think Buchtel will is too high and Girard too low. Streetsboro and Woodridge play this week I think so not sold on them either. This is a wide open region.

Curious to see if all NE-8 teams in this region can make the top 16.
Good chance. Region seems pretty weak this year compared to most years. Not a bad thing.

I’ll do a top 8 what I think right now

west branch
Buchtel
Girard
LC
Streetsboro
Woodridge
Struthers
Niles
Your way off according to Joe Either:
1. Lutheran East
2. Coventry
3. Niles
4. Northwest
5. Woodridge
6. East Liverpool
7. Girard
8. Hubbard

Struthers is at #12

Joe Eitel is just the OSHAA Harbin point rankings. These don't mean much until toward the end of the season. First few weeks mean nothing
Buckeye got his list, and Joe Eitel got his list, it's anybody and everybody's opinion in which one you believe in I guess wghfan. Large discrepancies between both polls...

Buckeye got his list, and Joe Eitel got his list, it's anybody and everybody's opinion in which one you believe in I guess wghfan. Large discrepancies between both polls...
That is not Joe Eitels list. That is the OSHAA Harbins point list. Half of those are put in alphabetical order. Lol