Division 1 Semi Final: Archbishop Moeller (13-1) vs Springfield (12-1)

Who wins and by how much?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I will say Moeller also killed themselves with too many holding penalties that got them behind the chains to far as they could not throw the ball making it difficult to sustain drives.
Holding penalties have a cause. No lineman said, "you know, I think I'll hold for no reason."

It's been fun watching ORB kick your butt. That doesn't happen always but he's dusting you. You're the one struggling here, he's not breathing hard and ORB has been here every year after their final game. 🤷
And I use the same account and username. I don't hide..

Holding penalties have a cause. No lineman said, "you know, I think I'll hold for no reason."
Before Friday's game, the Cincinnati Enquirer's game preview report discussed how penalties were Moeller's Achilles heel. That taking advantage of them is one of Springfield's keys to victory. It was a very physical game and it seemed alot of those penalties resulted from frustration by the Moeller players.

Well, your bandwagon teams have been eliminated from the playoffs. And, the teams that are left won't have you. So...

Oh yeah, the bandwagon teams I’ve rooted for the past 20 years. Still doubling down on that derp I see. 🤣

Since unlike you I don’t have a vagina, I don’t make a habit of disappearing for 6 months after my team loses. lol.

Oh yeah, the bandwagon teams I’ve rooted for the past 20 years. Still doubling down on that derp I see. 🤣

Since unlike you I don’t have a vagina, I don’t make a habit of disappearing for 6 months after my team loses. lol.
You were only on "Big Moe's" bandwagon for a week, remember?

The point was, overall, Springfield couldn't run the ball.
Like who cares if they couldn’t run the ball? They couldn’t stop the air attack. All year that’s all I’ve been reading. Springfield can’t run the ball they can’t make it to state without running the ball, blah blah. And they can run the ball when it’s needed. The proved that on Friday.

You were already called out on bandwagon jumping a week before you blatantly jumped on Moeller's bandwagon. You even admitted to it on here. Nuff said...

I assume you're referring to when you clowned yourself over me rooting for the team I've followed for 20 years, and then everyone laughed at you for being so dumb? lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.