Division 1 possible expansion

Sorry not a Massillon guy, just respect what they are about. At least when you say Massillon, EVERYONE, knows who you are talking about. When you say JOES? No idea who you are. See the difference.. I think you get it....Not sure if that is envy or just your folks way of showing tremendous silent respect..
LOL..Who is JOES?...I thought he was a North Canton guy...lol..I dont know how many titles JOES has but it must not be enough to know who they are....
You are a Mass. honk, but, you do not have the guts to admit it because you are embarrassed by their lack of success. At JOES, we do not need a marketing campaign to talk ourselves up. We put up BANNERS that are legit. Mass. puts up a good case for hemorrhoids.

I mentioned something about this ( could have been a day ago could have been 3-4 years ) Didn't Massillon volunteer to play D1 when they should have been D2 a long time ago? I thought that they were forced to play D2 with the realignment years ago. I could most definitely see them along with Hoban and LaSalle hang in D1.
No, that never happened. The OHSAA assigns divisions, based on enrollment. When they went to 7 divisions, schools like MW, Perry and NCH were assigned to D2.

So question for the people that obviously hate Massillon. Howard Stern proclaims to be the "King of All Media" and Michael Jackson proclaimed to ne the "King of Pop". Did you folks go on social media forums and bash Howard and Mike for the self proclaimed fake title or do you just have a problem with Massillon. And what actually is your problem with Massillon. Never really understood why Massillon gets under you folks' skin so much...It is kinda interesting how you spend so much of your time spewing hatred. Must be like when people get to the top the media loves to tear them down..Only thing is this here obsession seems to never go away with you all. Not sure if that is sad or funny

Sorry not a Massillon guy, just respect what they are about. At least when you say Massillon, EVERYONE, knows who you are talking about. When you say JOES? No idea who you are. See the difference.. I think you get it....Not sure if that is envy or just your folks way of showing tremendous silent respect..
You guys really need to get out more. There's more out there in life than what your grandpa told you.
You've seriously never heard of St Joe's?
1 OHSAA state football championship. 19 OHSAA state championships in 7 different sports, the last one in 2017. (For reference Glen Oak has won only 5 in 4 sports)
The school that gave us Desmond Howard, one of only 4 players ever to win the Heisman AND the Super Bowl MVP.

You are a Mass. honk, but, you do not have the guts to admit it because you are embarrassed by their lack of success. At JOES, we do not need a marketing campaign to talk ourselves up. We put up BANNERS that are legit. Mass. puts up a good case for hemorrhoids.
Well i thought you were a North Canton guy...Nope all GlenOak over here

You guys really need to get out more. There's more out there in life than what your grandpa told you.
1 OHSAA state football championship. 19 OHSAA state championships in 7 different sports, the last one in 2017. (For reference Glen Oak has won only 5 in 4 sports)
The school that gave us Desmond Howard, one of only 4 players ever to win the Heisman AND the Super Bowl MVP.
Well now you say St Joes yes I have. But the short cut of JOES, nope sorry..even with your titles JOES did not ring a bell. sorry to disappoint

Interesting that you know a lot about St Joes and GlenOak and Massillon. Well done
Since you know so much about facts.. Has Desmond ever been on the US Postage stamp. I think that is a little higher honor than both those awards. I don't know if anyone who attended Massillon has been on the postage stamp or not. Maybe that was Elvis..He played QB for the TIG. Oh you know TIG very well...JOES didnt know. Thanks for playing

This is a FOOTBALL FORUM. 24 doesn’t equal 1.

The point is Massillon never deserved all that "tradition" and "accomplishment" in the first place. There was a lot of other very good football being played in the state during the same time period. But I guess if it was never viewed or voted on by the media, it never happened. Why would any school that has actually won a state title trade places for a bunch of biased poll titles?
So E Town, where are you from and what schools got passed over in the 1940s and 1950s ?

I don't know how Massillon folk put up with these goof's. But I know one thing if you took all Massillon off of Yappi..Crash..Yappi would be dead...I love how if you respect Massillon there is no way you aren't from another school...Interesting.. McKinley fans like to jab but they don't do it out of jealousy or hate..they jab out of respect...Called RIVALRY

Hey North Canton guy 4 Life...You spew BS my way and I am not even a Massillon guy..Wow they are deep in your thoughts and under your skin..Who needs a life...

Well now you say St Joes yes I have. But the short cut of JOES, nope sorry..even with your titles JOES did not ring a bell. sorry to disappoint

Interesting that you know a lot about St Joes and GlenOak and Massillon. Well done
Since you know so much about facts.. Has Desmond ever been on the US Postage stamp. I think that is a little higher honor than both those awards. I don't know if anyone who attended Massillon has been on the postage stamp or not. Maybe that was Elvis..He played QB for the TIG. Oh you know TIG very well...JOES didnt know. Thanks for playing
This is a football forum. Who cares about the postage stamp.
I thought I saw it all on Yappi. Postage stamp smack talk is a first for sure.

This is my second post on this thread so you must have me confused with someone else.

So question for the people that obviously hate Massillon. Howard Stern proclaims to be the "King of All Media" and Michael Jackson proclaimed to ne the "King of Pop". Did you folks go on social media forums and bash Howard and Mike for the self proclaimed fake title or do you just have a problem with Massillon. And what actually is your problem with Massillon. Never really understood why Massillon gets under you folks' skin so much...It is kinda interesting how you spend so much of your time spewing hatred. Must be like when people get to the top the media loves to tear them down..Only thing is this here obsession seems to never go away with you all. Not sure if that is sad or funny
I do not hate anyone or anything for GOD is watching.

This is a football forum. Who cares about the postage stamp.
I thought I saw it all on Yappi. Postage stamp smack talk is a first for sure.

This is my second post on this thread so you must have me confused with someone else.
Wow..How many times did you kick the dog trying to come up with that one...I was just asking if Desmond Howard was ever on the postage stamp. It was only a question. Elvis Pressley was..Why wasn't Desmond if that was the big reveal for JOES.. I didn't bring up Desmond. The North Canton Viking guy 4 Life did..I do like the steam buckets at JOES crab shack though

This is a FOOTBALL FORUM. 24 doesn’t equal 1.
You need to read, read again and comprehend. I didn't bring up Massillon so I'm not sure why you bring up your voted on AP and UPI poll titles.
When someone said they've never heard of Joe's that's a school with many sports not just a football team.

Don't you have a pizza place to post about in the Massillon game thread?

Wow..How many times did you kick the dog trying to come up with that one...I was just asking if Desmond Howard was ever on the postage stamp. It was only a question. Elvis Pressley was..Why wasn't Desmond if that was the big reveal for JOES.. I didn't bring up Desmond. The North Canton Viking guy 4 Life did..I do like the steam buckets at JOES crab shack though
This guy again with the postage stamp BS
I think that would definitely fall under the category of another Massillon paper title. ?

You live the Mass. fembot lifestyle of debauchery and spousal bullying after another failed season.

This guy again with the postage stamp BS
I think that would definitely fall under the category of another Massillon paper title. ?
The dog is dead..You had to have kicked him at least 100 times to come up that schtick..wow..Only paper? and still is the template for high school football. I can see where the rage comes into play looking from the outside in...Feel sorry for you all.. Sweet dreams butter cup

You need to read, read again and comprehend. I didn't bring up Massillon so I'm not sure why you bring up your voted on AP and UPI poll titles.
When someone said they've never heard of Joe's that's a school with many sports not just a football team.

Don't you have a pizza place to post about in the Massillon game thread?
That’s all you post about. That’s part of your anti-Massillon shtick.

What are you babbling about a pizza place??

The dog is dead..You had to have kicked him at least 100 times to come up that schtick..wow..Only paper? and still is the template for high school football. I can see where the rage comes into play looking from the outside in...Feel sorry for you all.. Sweet dreams butter cup
Now I know who this "new member" is.
Probably won't be posting between 6 am and 3 pm during the week I bet.

You live the Mass. fembot lifestyle of debauchery and spousal bullying after another failed season.
Actually we were 3-6. Much improved over last year and grew each week. I think we will be the best out of Stark County in -2023-2026. Second best next year. We have i think the best Freshman QB in the county. Sorry Massillon..you may not agree with me but i think we may..or lets say very equal head to toe...But i wouldn't expect you to waste time worrying about us..You spend your day worrying about Massillon. I bet Massillon doesn't give two stones about your program. Actually for all that care about Massillon you folks give the fact they dont care about everyone else..I dont think that is very fair of them..

That’s all you post about. That’s part of your anti-Massillon shtick.

What are you babbling about a pizza place??
Your Massillon game threads are known for posts about pizza places. (Wooster thread)
They're also known for being locked and deleted. I'm sure that's everyone else's fault though.

No, that never happened. The OHSAA assigns divisions, based on enrollment. When they went to 7 divisions, schools like MW, Perry and NCH were assigned to D2.
Ok thanks Maxie, a Massillon friend of mine told me that there was an "unwritten " rule that allowed them to play D1. That was about 10 or so years back I never thought much about it until the conversation has come up time to time.

Actually we were 3-6. Much improved over last year and grew each week. I think we will be the best out of Stark County in -2023-2026. Second best next year. We have i think the best Freshman QB in the county. Sorry Massillon..you may not agree with me but i think we may..or lets say very equal head to toe...But i wouldn't expect you to waste time worrying about us..You spend your day worrying about Massillon. I bet Massillon doesn't give two stones about your program. Actually for all that care about Massillon you folks give the fact they dont care about everyone else..I dont think that is very fair of them..
You are Mass. because your ego and life are out of wack.

Your Massillon game threads are known for posts about pizza places. (Wooster thread)
They're also known for being locked and deleted. I'm sure that's everyone else's fault though.
Wow..Please Maxie in the future don't ever talk about places to eat when visiting another town..It upsets too many people..Lets all drive with blinders on

FYI. Massillon Washington has excellent talent in the 7-9 grade levels.