DII: Hoban vs Winton Woods Updates and Game Discussion

Yappi

Go Buckeyes
I'm hoping that someone could do very frequent updates for tonight's game if I'm not able to do it. I usually try to do updates for the championship games in this thread with a play-by-play and submitting the new post after a first down, change of possession, or a score. Not sure I'll be able to do it tonight as I've been in bed with Covid all week. Hopefully I can make it tonight but if not, hopefully one of you or even as a group you can keep everyone updated about almost every 1st and 10.

I'm hoping that someone could do very frequent updates for tonight's game if I'm not able to do it. I usually try to do updates for the championship games in this thread with a play-by-play and submitting the new post after a first down, change of possession, or a score. Not sure I'll be able to do it tonight as I've been in bed with Covid all week. Hopefully I can make it tonight but if not, hopefully one of you or even as a group you can keep everyone updated about almost every 1st and 10.
Get healthy!!

Oh boy...hopefully you are gwtting better...sounds like you are