DeSantis signs bill requiring Florida students and professors to register their political views

Indoctrinated people believe in birtherism, covid hoaxes, Qanon, rigged elections, and get grifted by con artists.

2021 State Champions!!!

Raised 5 children. Army Doctor (Son), HS Science Teacher and Coach (Daughter), Fireman/ Paramedic (Step Son), Marketing Exec. (Step Son), Musician (Son)

Do you think that my own children have never been exposed to ideas and beliefs that are contrary to mine?

Why on earth would I talk Politics or Religion or anything close to that to kids that I coach? I coach. Build a team. Teach techniques. Design Work outs for 50 kids that have 50 different skill sets and abilities. Set team rules and hold kids accountable to their teammates and themselves. 15-18 year old kids. With 5 other coaches and also help 4 middle school coaches. Any kid would be lucky to have me and anyone on our coaching staff as coaches. We all have different backgrounds and pull it all together for the good of the team.
state champions in WHAT?

Sounds a bit Big Brotherish and a violation of freedom of speech/expression....but mostly performative DiSantis politics to piss of the libs and appeal to hi GQP Crazy base. (like the transgender ban and Dr Suess....)

Meanwhile GQP continues its war with academia, knowledge, science and facts.

Sounds a bit Big Brotherish and a violation of freedom of speech/expression....but mostly performative DiSantis politics to piss of the libs and appeal to hi GQP Crazy base. (like the transgender ban and Dr Suess....)

Meanwhile GQP continues its war with academia, knowledge, science and facts.
Bobcat Goldthwait Omg GIF by truTV’s Bobcat Goldthwait’s Misfits & Monsters

Brought to you by the party of small government and freedom.

I have no doubt this will swiftly be killed in the courts. I think this is mostly posturing for a presidential campaign.

Is this what freedom looks like?
The law does not require anyone "to register their political views."

Why lie to us?

Indoctrinated people believe in birtherism, covid hoaxes, Qanon, rigged elections, and get grifted by con artists.

You are including race and CRT sycophants in with the con artists.. you must have forgotten to mention them so I fixed it for you.

You are including race and CRT sycophants in with the con artists.. you must have forgotten to mention them so I fixed it for you.

Good catch. But I think you meant CRT conspiracists.

We can educate about bullying, sexism, disabilities, other forms of discrimination, civil rights (but in small doses), but heaven forbid we say something bad about race discrimination. Little white snowflakes get their feelings hurt.

We can educate about bullying, sexism, disabilities, other forms of discrimination, civil rights (but in small doses), but heaven forbid we say something bad about race discrimination. Little white snowflakes get their feelings hurt.
Been teaching about that for over 50 years.

you mean like the antifa and BLM people that attacked the capitol?
ANTIFA are radicals, bad folks in my opinion. I think BLM has been infiltrated with some radicals as well, but I’m not ready yet to brand the whole movement as such. I think BLM has been used by criminals from time to time to riot , steal, etc. The insurrectionists who attacked the Capitol are reactionaries, also bad people. Try to follow. It’s tiring listening to many on this site misuse terms. Don’t be foolish, those two groups didn’t attack the Capitol. Outside of your immediate circle that kind of stupidity isn’t even amusing any more.

2021 State Champions!!!

Raised 5 children. Army Doctor (Son), HS Science Teacher and Coach (Daughter), Fireman/ Paramedic (Step Son), Marketing Exec. (Step Son), Musician (Son)

Do you think that my own children have never been exposed to ideas and beliefs that are contrary to mine?

Why on earth would I talk Politics or Religion or anything close to that to kids that I coach? I coach. Build a team. Teach techniques. Design Work outs for 50 kids that have 50 different skill sets and abilities. Set team rules and hold kids accountable to their teammates and themselves. 15-18 year old kids. With 5 other coaches and also help 4 middle school coaches. Any kid would be lucky to have me and anyone on our coaching staff as coaches. We all have different backgrounds and pull it all together for the good of the team.
I’ve known a lot of great high schools coaches, but none of the really effective ones boast about it.

This is nothing. If you want to make them really squirm, make it illegal for teachers to ban recording class
When you allow classes to be recorded every moronic parent who knows nothing is now inside your classroom looking for something to bitch about. They interfere with education. They distract from it. The vast majority of them have no idea about the subject matter. I also spent some years teaching. I told my parents that they could sit in on class anytime the wanted, and a few did and never complained after that. Taped conversations get quickly taken out of context and twisted. Why would any teacher want this crowd to have a tape of class.

ANTIFA are radicals, bad folks in my opinion. I think BLM has been infiltrated with some radicals as well, but I’m not ready yet to brand the whole movement as such. I think BLM has been used by criminals from time to time to riot , steal, etc. The insurrectionists who attacked the Capitol are reactionaries, also bad people. Try to follow. It’s tiring listening to many on this site misuse terms. Don’t be foolish, those two groups didn’t attack the Capitol. Outside of your immediate circle that kind of stupidity isn’t even amusing any more.
there were members of BOTH antifa and BLM involved with the attacks on the capitol, just like the thugs were responsible for the murder of retired cop in Baltimore... that group was BLM.....get your HEAD out of you know what...

don't need to tell 10 year white kids, that they a bad because of slavery 130 years ago...

When you allow classes to be recorded every moronic parent who knows nothing is now inside your classroom looking for something to bitch about. They interfere with education. They distract from it. The vast majority of them have no idea about the subject matter. I also spent some years teaching. I told my parents that they could sit in on class anytime the wanted, and a few did and never complained after that. Taped conversations get quickly taken out of context and twisted. Why would any teacher want this crowd to have a tape of class.

Of course, there’s always lame excuses like these. There’s no legitimate reason to ban recordings. Any inconvenience suffered is insignificant