Democrats are electing Trump 2024

So an American conservative website is covering the musings of an Australian conservative cable news station and it sheds a bad light on a liberal president...ya don't say?
Seriously, and these morons accept it as fact immediately. Trump set the bar so low Biden looks like a genius to the rest of the world.

Is that the guy the left tried to cancel and increased his sales?

Actually their board canceled him because he was an embarrassment to the company and hurting sales.

Have to admit though, the image of right wing patriots who rushed out to buy papaya juice and paella mix with yellow rice made me smile. Should be a nice boon for food bank operators in a year or so. :)

When you start to think the majority of Americans and the rest of the world are all morons, it may be time for some self-reflection. Just saying.
Normally I would agree with you. However allowing the Chinese to issue ANAL swab tests for our diplomats is not proving bumbling Joe is all there. I would tend to believe the rest of the civilized world is laughing at Joe and licking their chops for further humiliation.

Normally I would agree with you. However allowing the Chinese to issue ANAL swab tests for our diplomats is not proving bumbling Joe is all there. I would tend to believe the rest of the civilized world is laughing at Joe and licking their chops for further humiliation.

I promise you the civilized world is grateful and relieved that our stain got removed, but I can't control what you tend to believe.

So the Dems pretty much conceded 2024 to get rid of Trump. Biden won’t run and the keys to the White House will go back to the Republicans.......