Democratic violent city updates

MoeDude

LIVE FREE OR DIE!
1. poverty
Yes poverty can make life tougher but in the end it's just another excuse. There are plenty of success stories from people of all races that find a way to work their way out of poverty without resorting to violence. Legal Immigrants have many stories of showing up on the shores of the US with not much more than the shirts on their back and yet making a successful life here in the US.

2. The lack of jobs and opportunity
Then go where the jobs are or work the most menial job you can find to get the wheels moving. Reverting to violence and crime is the easy way out, and if you choose that route be prepared to suffer the consequences.

3. Bad underfunded schools.
Education begins at home! Always blaming the schools is just another excuse.

4. People crowded together.
Seriously?!?!? Then find your own get away if the crowds bother you that much but resorting to violence is just a cowards way to handle crowds.

5. No trust of the police
Frankly, this gets back to lack of respect beginning with respecting oneself. Until respect is brought back into families you'll never have trust in anything.

6. No trust of the justice system as a whole.
I still say it all revolves around respect. Lack of respect at all levels will feed the no trust issues.

7. Bad parenting
Actually this should be #1 on both lists because as I mentioned above it starts in the home. But again it can come back to Parents taking Personal Responsibility and showing Respect towards the whole concept of being a parent and what it means. The welfare system put in place in the 1960s has done nothing to re-enforce the nuclear family and rewarding people who do become good parents and accept their responsibility. Instead the welfare system feeds the cycle of never ending victimhood.

Caleb

Another shooting death here in Columbus this morning. Nice job Mayor Ginther is doing along with his newly put together civilian police review board. The murder rate so far this year at at a all time high for Columbus.

I enjoy wrestling

Another shooting death here in Columbus this morning. Nice job Mayor Ginther is doing along with his newly put together civilian police review board. The murder rate so far this year at at a all time high for Columbus.
It's only starting, Columbus will become little Chicago. Stay in the burbs

warriorblue

Yes poverty can make life tougher but in the end it's just another excuse. There are plenty of success stories from people of all races that find a way to work their way out of poverty without resorting to violence. Legal Immigrants have many stories of showing up on the shores of the US with not much more than the shirts on their back and yet making a successful life here in the US.

Then go where the jobs are or work the most menial job you can find to get the wheels moving. Reverting to violence and crime is the easy way out, and if you choose that route be prepared to suffer the consequences.

Education begins at home! Always blaming the schools is just another excuse.

Seriously?!?!? Then find your own get away if the crowds bother you that much but resorting to violence is just a cowards way to handle crowds.

Frankly, this gets back to lack of respect beginning with respecting oneself. Until respect is brought back into families you'll never have trust in anything.

I still say it all revolves around respect. Lack of respect at all levels will feed the no trust issues.

Actually this should be #1 on both lists because as I mentioned above it starts in the home. But again it can come back to Parents taking Personal Responsibility and showing Respect towards the whole concept of being a parent and what it means. The welfare system put in place in the 1960s has done nothing to re-enforce the nuclear family and rewarding people who do become good parents and accept their responsibility. Instead the welfare system feeds the cycle of never ending victimhood.
Can’t say I agree with it all but you make some good points. Thank you for making your point in a sensible way. I respect you.

OldSoulon

BALTIMORE (WJZ) — A violent and brutal attack on two Korean women store owners overnight Monday, all caught on camera.

Graphic surveillance video shows Yun’s aunt walking to the front of the store trying to close shop, when a man in a red shirt approaches her with a cement block in his hand. He’s then seen pulling her to the ground and beating her with the block.

As the other woman, Yun’s mother steps in to try to help, she was also hit in the head.

Shortly after, Baltimore Police arrested the man identified as 50-year-old Daryl Doyles and charged him with two counts of aggravated assault.

Both women were hospitalized with several injuries, one woman received over 30 stitches.

I enjoy wrestling

If you're going to pull a gun, pull a good one. Then the idiots show up with long rifle and extended brace pistol. What a sheet show. One guy pulls a pea shooter darenger and the other a 223 or 556 it looks to me. What a bad event. I pray I never run into that.

Last edited:

I enjoy wrestling

Pulled from a comment section on the interview Michelle Obama gave.

This weekend, as it has for the last 300 weekends, 30 to 40 blacks will be shot by other blacks in Chicago. She and her husband had 8 long years to address that. THEY NEVER DID OR WILL. Despite the fact they are from Chicago.

lotr10

This happened in Times Square in the middle of the freaking day. A toddler was wounded for crying out loud.

I enjoy wrestling

This happened in Times Square in the middle of the freaking day. A toddler was wounded for crying out loud.

These are facts. The summer violence of BLM has metastasized. Instead of shole countries we can add shole cities. Thanks Dems

D4fan

Pulled from a comment section on the interview Michelle Obama gave.

This weekend, as it has for the last 300 weekends, 30 to 40 blacks will be shot by other blacks in Chicago. She and her husband had 8 long years to address that. THEY NEVER DID OR WILL. Despite the fact they are from Chicago.
It's kind of like the old thing of "I can talk bad about my brother, but you can't talk bad about him".

In this case its, " I can shoot my brother of same color, but you can't".

I enjoy wrestling

It's kind of like the old thing of "I can talk bad about my brother, but you can't talk bad about him".

In this case its, " I can shoot my brother of same color, but you can't".
I don't think that's it, to some degree. The deaths in urban America don't fit the political narrative. Remember, rhe biggest threat to a black man is law enforcement. What a lie ! They biggest threat to black males are other black males. PERIOD

Gh0st

So gun laws don't disarm criminals, at least we agree on something.
What is causing so many people to murder each other in such a small area?
These areas are like 90+% black, so I'd say it's a cultural thing.

Did part of my trauma/ER training in med school in Englewood. You really never know whats about to roll through the door.

I enjoy wrestling

These areas are like 90+% black, so I'd say it's a cultural thing.

Did part of my trauma/ER training in med school in Englewood. You really never know whats about to roll through the door.
But an honest conversation about the problem isn't happening. Dems railed against Police for political gain. Watch the mass bloodshed and slaughter of blacks. Elections have consequences. Who cares about the violence?