Democrat wants to expand House of Representatives by 150 seats to create smaller voting districts

Will was wrong on Trump and claimed to vote for Hillary and FJB.

Anyone who voted for either voted to destroy America.
Yes…after decades of thoughtful and consistent conservative articulation (and, I’m sure, a voting record to back it up), he lost his mind.

Read some George Will. It would be worth your time. It's not worth MY time to explain why he's important...or why you might consider why he's a person of great stature on your side of American politics. I know you don't want to read anything, but you might try that sometime...

lol

Like chs, I once enjoyed his commentary, and now I don't.

Oh, and you can kiss my butt, counselor. Surely you're not a condescending pr!ck in court?

No, it didn't.

But it did happen to Bill Krystol, Ann Coulter, and Rich Lowry.
Krauthammer…

In the summer of ’16, he wrote this about Trump’s character:

“This is beyond narcissism. I used to think Trump was an 11-year-old, an undeveloped schoolyard bully. I was off by about 10 years. His needs are more primitive, an infantile hunger for approval and praise, a craving that can never be satisfied. He lives in a cocoon of solipsism where the world outside himself has value — indeed exists — only insofar as it sustains and inflates him … (He) is dangerously out of the mainstream and temperamentally unfit to command the nation.”

• Haha
Reactions: y2h
Krauthammer…

“This is beyond narcissism. I used to think Trump was an 11-year-old, an undeveloped schoolyard bully. I was off by about 10 years. His needs are more primitive, an infantile hunger for approval and praise, a craving that can never be satisfied. He lives in a cocoon of solipsism where the world outside himself has value — indeed exists — only insofar as it sustains and inflates him … (He) is dangerously out of the mainstream and temperamentally unfit to command the nation.”

Krauthammer was a moderate liberal.

He was a big fan of the border wall, however.

You think there were 435 members of congress when the country was founded?

There were like 60, dude.

lmao
lmao
I blame google. I actually did google. And the rest of the post was obviously joking, "dude" but thanks for the correction. If it ever comes up again, I'll know to say 59. Actually 29, then 30 more, then 2 more if my second attempt at google was any better.

Whereas first I thought adding more would be a joke as it had always been consistent, your correction gives credance. It's not tradition at all to fix the number of reps. 435 was set in 1929. The number has grown as the vote eligible population has grown.

And I'm not absolutely sure an increase would favor the democrats. Cities are lost because Dems hold the majority. As anyone living in a city, at least mid-sized cities knows, some of those neighborhoods, even sides of town are heavy Pub. They essentially have no voice. Smaller districts might bring higher proportion of reps to the good side, not fewer. A town that elected 2/2 Dem reps might after an increade instead elect only 3/5. Generally Pub suburbs, small town and rural being generally more homogenous, I don't think the Dems would get a reciprocal benefit.

From the POV of the Pubs, I think the liberal movement for ranked voting might be more a concern than increased number of reps. Even that I'm not positive. Locally, the Dems had fewer candidates running for house positions because of the large majority they own in the urban districts. It's useless to run against them. The Pubs however ran 2-3 candidates and split the vote on their side of the primaries. In OUR case, the least popular candidate, the megaturd was able to grab the ticket with 35%. He was later exposed for being a major liar regards his military record, yet still garnered 40% of the vote against the heavily favored Kaptur. If a ranked vote had been used in the primary, one of the other two business candidates would have won, leading to a much closer race for the seat.

Last edited:
Which is who is moving to Texas, Florida etc.

Liberals fleeing liberal states...and then voting for the same policies which led to them fleeing in the first place.
Believe it or not, most of them end up adopting the political attitudes of the new state. You'd be amazed at how many New York transplants voted for Ron DeSantis.

Krauthammer…

And because of his need for approval he worked hard for the American people.

People like Hillary, Pelosi, and FJB don't give a shiite about the American people.

Krauthammer…

So before he saw Trump govern...cool story.

Yeah, Krauthammer...a real incompetent buffoon...
Style over substance is buffonery.

Again that was written before Trump governed. Many people had questions of exactly what he would do in office. He pursued conservative policy, any so called conservative that refused to support him and gave us Biden is a buffoon.

Style over substance is buffonery.

Again that was written before Trump governed. Many people had questions of exactly what he would do in office. He pursued conservative policy, any so called conservative that refused to support him and gave us Biden is a buffoon.
Trump, the piece of garbage that he is, once mocked Krauthammer, who spent his adult life, paralyzed in a wheel chair as “being criticized by a guy who can’t buy a pair of pants”,

You seem to imply that Krauthammer wasn’t critical of Trump as President…he died in ‘18…before he died

One month later, after Trump semi-defended the white supremacists and neo-Nazis who’d marched in Charlottesville, Krauthammer called Trump “a moral disgrace.” He surfaced on Fox News (where he had a regular gig) to dispute the standard Fox claim that the media was picking on Trump. Krauthammer begged to differ:

“This is not a ‘media’ story. This is a presidential story. What is shocking is that the president of the United States did not have the instinctive, reflexive automatic response you would expect of any American leader, in what we saw across the spectrum in American leadership and among the populace, in being utterly revolted by these right-wing, white supremacists, neo-Nazi groups. But the president did not do what was absolutely natural — that’s what makes it a story … It seems to me you start by denouncing what is obvious. And the fact that the president did not … is simply stunning.”

But in his final political column — this was last summer, as illness tightened its grip — he refused to despair. Even though “Trump is a systemic stress test” for the America we love, “the institutions of both political and civil society are holding up well.” He had abiding faith that “the sinews of our democracy” will thwart “the careening recklessness of this presidency.”

Trump, the piece of garbage that he is, once mocked Krauthammer, who spent his adult life, paralyzed in a wheel chair as “being criticized by a guy who can’t buy a pair of pants”,

You seem to imply that Krauthammer wasn’t critical of Trump as President…he died in ‘18…before he died

One month later, after Trump semi-defended the white supremacists and neo-Nazis who’d marched in Charlottesville, Krauthammer called Trump “a moral disgrace.” He surfaced on Fox News (where he had a regular gig) to dispute the standard Fox claim that the media was picking on Trump. Krauthammer begged to differ:

“This is not a ‘media’ story. This is a presidential story. What is shocking is that the president of the United States did not have the instinctive, reflexive automatic response you would expect of any American leader, in what we saw across the spectrum in American leadership and among the populace, in being utterly revolted by these right-wing, white supremacists, neo-Nazi groups. But the president did not do what was absolutely natural — that’s what makes it a story … It seems to me you start by denouncing what is obvious. And the fact that the president did not … is simply stunning.”

But in his final political column — this was last summer, as illness tightened its grip — he refused to despair. Even though “Trump is a systemic stress test” for the America we love, “the institutions of both political and civil society are holding up well.” He had abiding faith that “the sinews of our democracy” will thwart “the careening recklessness of this presidency.”
He did not defend white supremacists and neo nazis 🤣

Start with a flawed premise and reach a flawed conclusion.

As I said, another style over substance moron undermining the guy pushing for the policies a so called conservative stands for.