Who wins?

• Oakwood

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Milton-Union

Votes: 20 87.0%

• Total voters

Bless Em All

Thursday evening game.
Last year the Lumberjacks upset the Dogs, their longtime rivals from SWBL days, to ruin Milton’s run towards a 10-0 season. The upset came one week after the Dogs beat Valley View in a trap game.
This year it’s the same, only the Jacks have to travel to Memorial Stadium in West Milton.

As BEA said, this was a bit of a trap game last year and could follow the same timeline of events this year. From what I've read, Oakwood wasn't real strong, but a little fortunate to beat Mariemont. Then in Week 2, they didn't look impressive against Northridge. I think this could be a closer game with Oakwood being familiar with MU, but the Dogs pull away late and win something like 35-14 or 42-14.

The
As BEA said, this was a bit of a trap game last year and could follow the same timeline of events this year. From what I've read, Oakwood wasn't real strong, but a little fortunate to beat Mariemont. Then in Week 2, they didn't look impressive against Northridge. I think this could be a closer game with Oakwood being familiar with MU, but the Dogs pull away late and win something like 35-14 or 42-14.
the Dogs D will pitch a shutout. Bank on that.

If MU had beaten Oakwood last year, I might agree with you that this could be a trap game.
The fact that MU went 9-1 last year, with Oakwood being the one, makes me believe that MU will be taking this one seriously and not fall into any traps.

I am working some crazy hours right now and will be watching this game on TV. I really think MU puts Oakwood away early. They will remember last year.
Let's go MU!
Dogs 35-0

Unfortunately, I don't think it will be much of a game, but I have always enjoyed going up to West Milton for a game. Great small town football atmosphere!! Go Jacks!!
There have been many great games between these two over the years. I look forward to tonight.

9FC28C3D-B097-4BAC-9E44-1995526A3FB8.jpeg

Good luck to both teams. No injuries tonight.

Bless em, nice profile pic...shades of a fullback, all points covered, oversized shoulder pads, guaranteed the knee pads cover the knees and probably a marked up helmet. You're missing the JPads though, lol. BTW, the 80s called and want the neck roll back.

I can still hear my coach yelling at me, "aim for the brown spot of the guard...damn it son, the starfish."

Go get em Dogs!!!

Pierce gets in to much of a hurry when clock is running down. Had plenty of time and 3 timeouts. That last play made up for it though

These TNL announcers are so pro Oakwood, it’s silly. We know, Jim Place knows everyone in Oakwood…🙄🙄 He has a crush on Paul Stone. 😂