3 John F Kennedy (Warren) (141) [4]
4 Lucas (Lucas) (117)
5 Newark Catholic (Newark) (116) [1]
6 Lima Central Catholic (Lima) (88) [1]
7 McComb (McComb) (74) [1]
8 Mechanicsburg (Mechanicsburg) (60)
9 Fort Loramie (Fort Loramie) (59)
10 Springfield (New Middletown) (47)

Others - St Paul (Norwalk), Minster (Minster), Shadyside (Shadyside), St Johns (Delphos), Fort Recovery (Fort Recovery)

Yappi D7 Poll Rankings:

1 New Bremen (New Bremen) (216) [15]
2 St Henry (St Henry) (142) [1]
4 Lucas (Lucas) (117)

Others - St Paul (Norwalk), Minster (Minster), Shadyside (Shadyside), St Johns (Delphos), Fort Recovery (Fort Recovery)
Absurd! I for one will NOT stand for this blatant disrespect for Lowellville!

01 BUCKEYE CENTRAL_______31.5 ___X____Crestline
02 MATHEWS________X________13.5 _______Steubenville CC
03 Massillon TUSLAW__X___EVEN _______Conotton Valley
04 WORTHINGTON CHRISTIAN__EVEN __X___Danville
05 Dalton_________X___________ 33.5 ________EAST CANTON
06 Cleveland East Technical__29.5____X____FAIRPORT HARDING
07 HILLSDALE________X________EVEN________Black River
08 Warren JFK_________X_________35.5 ________WARREN CHAMPION
09 Jackson-Milton____________EVEN ____X____LEETONIA
10 Windham__________X__________6.5 ________LISBON
11 LOWELLVILLE_______________-27.5 ____X____Columbiana
12 Clear Fork___________________ 3.5 _____X____LUCAS

13 SOUTHERN__________________19.5_____X____McDonald
14 LAKOTA__________X____________17.5 ________Monroeville
15 Plymouth___________________34.5____X_____ OBERLIN
16 Lincoln West_________________8.5 ____X_____ SEBRING
17 South Central_______________13.5 _____X____ WILLARD
18 SOUTH RANGE______________17.5 ____X_____Springfield
19 Newton Falls_________X________21.5 _________ASHTABULA ST JOHNS
20 HURON_______________________EVEN____X_____Norwalk St Paul
21 STRUTHERS_________X_________33.5 _________ST Thomas Aquinas
22 Rittman__________X____________ 12.5 ________STRASBURG-FRANKLIN
23 Toronto_______________________14.5 ____X_____WELLSVILLE
24 Tuscarawas CC________X_________6.5 _________FISHER CATHOLIC
25 Liberty____________X______________6.5_________WESTERN RESERVE

So we are going to waste all our hard work in the off-season to stay on the first page, then slack off on game week and fall to the 2nd page 2 times. I’m disgusted. The grind doesn’t stop. If everyone thinks we are going to coast through the season being on top, you are sorely mistaken. If we want to be the best, we must demand excellence in our post several times daily.

So we are going to waste all our hard work in the off-season to stay on the first page, then slack off on game week and fall to the 2nd page 2 times. I’m disgusted. The grind doesn’t stop. If everyone thinks we are going to coast through the season being on top, you are sorely mistaken. If we want to be the best, we must demand excellence in our post several times daily.
This is the kind of fire we need! We must not waiver! We must remain vigilant!

Pizza Yes GIF

Yappi D7 Poll Rankings:

1 New Bremen (New Bremen) (216) [15]
2 St Henry (St Henry) (142) [1]
4 Lucas (Lucas) (117)

No offense @dnis30 - but Lucas at 4?! Only 1 slot behind JFK?! Do you think they are the 4th best team in the state?

Just feel like there is a blueprint to stop the Lucas offense, and you don't have to be a state title contending team to do so.....just based on what I saw in person LAST YEAR though...

No offense @dnis30 - but Lucas at 4?! Only 1 slot behind JFK?! Do you think they are the 4th best team in the state?

Just feel like there is a blueprint to stop the Lucas offense, and you don't have to be a state title contending team to do so.....just based on what I saw in person LAST YEAR though...
I don't know yet. 10 wins against 12 playoffs teams last year is nothing to scoff at, but I get what you're saying. We lost a ton. Our entire offensive line. This weekend's game will go along way to seeing where we will stack up. CF is BIG. They have a talented group up front and a ton of speed. They are the pre-season favorites in the MOAC. If we play with them, I think we'll be just fine and that #4 ranking will be justified. We shall soon see.

Last edited:
The Circle GIF by The Circle Netflix (US)

ITS YOUR TUESDAY SEGMENT OF THE WEEK! After we get some games in we will talk about which games most or all of us missed and feature a team of the week based on upsets or underperformances and looking ahead to the game of the week for the next week.

Since we don't have results I figured it was best to start with the clear cut best team in the region the Lowellville Rockets. They have maybe the most dynamic skill player in the region returning and our looking to make some noise. Week one last year they handled Columbiana by 23 points.
They are laying 27.5 this week in what should be a slightly improved version of the rockets. Can the clippers put up enough points to cover? Right now only 2/9 think so.

GAME OF THE WEEK REGION 25 WEEK 1.
Its out out of region matchup to lead off our game of the week but it has to be the Clear Fork Colts travel the short 9.2 miles to take on the Lucas Cubs at historic Bob Wine Field. Clear Fork had 70 kids on the roster and coming back with a lot of experience. Lead by the SR QB Skoog and a big line. They are coming back confident and ready to go and expect to win the league title. They are looking for revenge from 2 years prior against the Cubs where they lost 18-15. We already know enough about Lucas from DNIS so no need to explain the Lucas side lol.

PREDICTION CLEAR FORK 24-21

Stick around for tomorrows segment along with Thursdays segment called SO EVERYONES ONNNNN...

Last edited:

ITS YOUR TUESDAY SEGMENT OF THE WEEK! After we get some games in we will talk about which games most or all of us missed and feature a team of the week based on upsets or underperformances and looking ahead to the game of the week for the next week.

Since we don't have results I figured it was best to start with the clear cut best team in the region the Lowellville Rockets. They have maybe the most dynamic skill player in the region returning and our looking to make some noise. Week one last year they handled Columbiana by 23 points.
They are laying 27.5 this week in what should be a slightly improved version of the rockets. Can the clippers put up enough points to cover? Right now only 2/9 think so.

Its out out of region matchup to lead off our game of the week but it has to be the Clear Fork Colts travel the short 9.2 miles to take on the Lucas Cubs at historic Bob Wine Field. Clear Fork had 70 kids on the roster and coming back with a lot of experience. Lead by the SR QB Skoog and a big line. They are coming back confident and ready to go and expect to win the league title. They are looking for revenge from 2 years prior against the Cubs where they lost 18-15. We already know enough about Lucas from DNIS so no need to explain the Lucas side lol.

Stick around for tomorrows segment along with Thursdays segment called SO EVERYONES ONNNNN...
Between this and the pick'em....we're going to start having to charge yappi to keep us. This thread is too good for a free forum site. Maybe we should hire an agent. Definitely going to need to start seeing some royalties soon thats for sure....

AWESOME!!!!! I LOVE THIS!!!!!! (other than the Lucas losing part :LOL: , however, it is a strong possibility)

And the same with Mechanicsburg depending on the players they lost from last years squad
Certainly. NMS, Mechanicsburg, Hillsdale, etc, any team playing down a division, should not be taken lightly...

...and Lowellville for obvious reasons.

Last edited:
01 BUCKEYE CENTRAL_______31.5 _X______Crestline
02 MATHEWS_______X_________13.5 _______Steubenville CC
03 Massillon TUSLAW____X_EVEN _______Conotton Valley
04 WORTHINGTON CHRISTIAN__EVEN __X___Danville
05 Dalton____________________ 33.5 ____X____EAST CANTON
06 Cleveland East Technical_X _29.5________FAIRPORT HARDING
07 HILLSDALE_________X_______EVEN________Black River
08 Warren JFK__________________35.5 ____X____WARREN CHAMPION
09 Jackson-Milton_______X_____EVEN ________LEETONIA
10 Windham____________________6.5 ____X____LISBON
11 LOWELLVILLE_______________-27.5 ___X__ ___Columbiana
12 Clear Fork___________________ 3.5 _____X____LUCAS
13 SOUTHERN__________________19.5_____X____McDonald
14 LAKOTA_____________X_________17.5 ________Monroeville
15 Plymouth__________X_________34.5_________ OBERLIN
16 Lincoln West________X_________8.5 _________ SEBRING
17 South Central_______X________13.5 _________ WILLARD
18 SOUTH RANGE_________X_____17.5 _________Springfield
19 Newton Falls_______X__________21.5 _________ASHTABULA ST JOHNS
20 HURON____________X___________EVEN_________Norwalk St Paul
21 STRUTHERS________X__________33.5 _________ST Thomas Aquinas
22 Rittman__________X____________ 12.5 ________STRASBURG-FRANKLIN
23 Toronto___________X____________14.5 _________WELLSVILLE
24 Tuscarawas CC______X___________6.5 _________FISHER CATHOLIC
25 Liberty______________X____________6.5_________WESTERN RESERVE

I see nothing wrong with the hits. Excellent football.
Big hits are great, play the ball, get your team a turnover. Take the option out of the hands of the referee of throwing a flag and possible ejection. I like seeing snot bubbles but get me the ball either way play fast, play physical. You're either a hammer or a nail. Be the hammer. That young man was a hammer.

Big hits are great, play the ball, get your team a turnover. Take the option out of the hands of the referee of throwing a flag and possible ejection. I like seeing snot bubbles but get me the ball either way play fast, play physical. You're either a hammer or a nail. Be the hammer. That young man was a hammer.
Get me the ball later. I’ll take the hits. Lol

Get me the ball later. I’ll take the hits. Lol
Or when your QB throws a pick and comes to the sidelines and said "I did that on purpose just to get more snaps on defense" ? ? ?
That young man is a gem. Then the next play they throw a seam route and score. That worked out real well fella. Its a love/hate relationship