d5 region 20 predictions

Three of the AP top 10, plus VV one point out of the top 10 as of last week, I think this region is going to be a dogfight.

Looking forward to MU playing some better competition… they’ve not really been tested since week 2.

Valley View played Carlisle in week 7 and won 49-13. I’m expecting a little closer first half but VV rolls in the 2nd half once Carlisle gets tired out. Carlisle had to win their last two games to get in and did it, they’re coming in with some real momentum

My predictions going forward…
#1 Valley View over #16 Carlisle 49-8
#2 Milton-Union over #15 Greenon 42-0
#3 Northeastern over #14Waynesville 35-10
#4 Zane Trace over # 13 Clark Mont. 44-21
#5 Madeira over Gamble Mont. 49-0
#6 Brookville over Purcell Marian 39-7
# 7 Greeneview over Preble Shawnee 41-21
#8 Summit Country Day over Blanchester 21-14

Round 2:
Valley View over Summit Country Day 49-0
Milton-Union over Greeneview 35-13
Northeastern over Brookville 21-18
Zane Trace over Madeira 20-15

Round 3:
Valley View over Zane Trace 35-15
Milton-Union over Northeastern 28-16

Region 20 Championship:
Milton-Union over Valley View 28-21

My predictions going forward…
#1 Valley View over #16 Carlisle 49-8
#2 Milton-Union over #15 Greenon 42-0
#3 Northeastern over #14Waynesville 35-10
#4 Zane Trace over # 13 Clark Mont. 44-21
#5 Madeira over Gamble Mont. 49-0
#6 Brookville over Purcell Marian 39-7
# 7 Greeneview over Preble Shawnee 41-21
#8 Summit Country Day over Blanchester 21-14

Round 2:
Valley View over Summit Country Day 49-0
Milton-Union over Greeneview 35-13
Northeastern over Brookville 21-18
Zane Trace over Madeira 20-15

Round 3:
Valley View over Zane Trace 35-15
Milton-Union over Northeastern 28-16

Region 20 Championship:
Milton-Union over Valley View 28-21
i think Northeastern will let Waynesville hang around for a bit, but will pull away.

i also think Brookville-Purcell Marian will be a war. 2 years ago, 19 seed Purcell Marian beat 3 seed Brookville in the playoffs. Brookville also got upset by Williamsburg last year.

Clark Montessori is a really, really bad team and i don’t think they’d score a point on anyone in the region.

Milton vs Greeneview in round 2 would also be a war. not sure who i’d pick. they will both hit you in the face with the running game.

i was thinking that as well. my pick is going to be preble over greenview
Waynesville could just as easily be 7-3 rather than 3-7 and have really only been blown off the field in one game (Monroe 34-7), it would not surprise me one bit to see Waynesville hang around, even if they don’t have the horses to finish off a potential upset.

I put that post up to get the conversation started.
In reality, I have no clue about some of those teams. Never seen them play. but I love the conversation.
I really think Northeastern and Greeneview are dark horses.

they absolutely will be. they look great so far, but they haven’t been tested yet. we won’t learn anything about them until they play Greeneview.
I'm confused, are you guys referring to the same Greenview team Northeastern already beat? If so, what am I missing! NE has played lights out, why wouldn't they be the favorite again in that game? Asking for a friend? Lol...

i think Northeastern will let Waynesville hang around for a bit, but will pull away.

i also think Brookville-Purcell Marian will be a war. 2 years ago, 19 seed Purcell Marian beat 3 seed Brookville in the playoffs. Brookville also got upset by Williamsburg last year.

Clark Montessori is a really, really bad team and i don’t think they’d score a point on anyone in the region.

Milton vs Greeneview in round 2 would also be a war. not sure who i’d pick. they will both hit you in the face with the running game.
gv and mu will not be a war. i’m sorry

clark montessori has to be one of the worst teams in the region, including teams that did not qualify. they are BAD and there league is even worse. no chance they beat Zane Trace.

i think Purcell Marian had the best chance to upset Brookville, considering they did it 2 years ago.

clark montessori has to be one of the worst teams in the region, including teams that did not qualify. they are BAD and there league is even worse. no chance they beat Zane Trace.

i think Purcell Marian had the best chance to upset Brookville, considering they did it 2 years ago.
maybe, but if Ne and Bville play i am confident bville wins